Night Owl's ......

Who is up late ?
I am always UP at night
That makes me put on an extra Happy Face ....
I'm like a Vampire I prefer being out and about at night and sleep during day.
Total nite owl here
I am up first thing in the morning... I think it's called Morning Wood....lol
only if she could keep up with my morning wood...
I am up first thing in the morning... I think it's called Morning Wood....lol
only if she could keep up with my morning wood... Originally Posted by Helicopter206
LOL
define up late, cause I am up at 430 every morning getting ready for work. That could be consider "up late" lol
Ken it seems like you can turn your Night Owling into being a Early Bird .
I didn't know 4:30 came around except once a day.... Who knew?!?!?!?!?!?!?
It's like the leap year, I believe. Once every 4 years!
@mona, since you're such a night owl you might want to spend that time revising your websites 'about' page with your own words. Plagiarism is for losers honey. That context was taken off my site, which I just recently remodeled and reworded. I see you are very new and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but we provide in the same area and YOUR website should define YOU and be in YOUR own words.
@mona, since you're such a night owl you might want to spend that time revising your websites 'about' page with your own words. Plagiarism is for losers honey. That context was taken off my site, which I just recently remodeled and reworded. I see you are very new and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but we provide in the same area and YOUR website should define YOU and be in YOUR own words. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Hello , Gemma

Sorry it took me so long to get to you I have been busy actually working . I sure wished you was Lady enough to call me like an adult but Oh Well . Yes I did copy that sweet heart , but not from you needless to say . So the matter of the fact is I guess we both have copied it from someone else RIGHT ? ( I'm Woman Enough To Admit It ! ) I cannot recall where I got it from but as soon as I remember I will send you the Link OKay . Also Hmmmm ,let me see
sorry if you are having a rough time lately . I see you are on the board arguing with everyone . POOR Gemma I wish you well and whatever you are going thru in your life to make you have to earn negative attention to yourself like that is beneath me , SO GIRL , that is not what ECCIE is about . Thank You for letting me know that we copied the same stuff from some where else . I will be such a Lady and change it just for you Gemma OKayyy.... I'm sure we all know how you get when you need some attention .
Sorry Guys we had to make this Thread about Gemma . So Gemma are you a Night Owl ? I also feel since you consider yourself a Lady with Class . You sure was tasteless in trying to attack me on ECCIE, without calling me first but hey opinions are like ass hole and everyone has one . RIGHT ? So Good Luck & I Hope Your Day Gets Better

xoxo Mona Lisa
Krista Starr's P411 profile? Flowers and chocolate kind of girl... etc... etc.... etc....
That's so cute, but my stuff is pretty original. Relax, you are taking eccie way too seriously. And no, I'm not a night owl.