Asking providers certain questions...

ok, there has been several times when I have been taking to a provider on the phone for the first time and ill ask if they are a "gfe" or I'll say "do u offer gfe?" and they just hang up. Im not sure if it's how i'm delivering the question or just asking the wrong question. But a gfe is what I want and I don't wanna waste my time or the providers time by setting up an appointment and driving all the way there to cancel. Other girls I've seen or not seen, didn't seem to mind me asking. Any clues?
In general, it's not a wise idea to discuss services over the phone, do your research based on existing reviews. You will also get more complete info regarding services if you either write a review, or purchase, Premium Access so you can see the ROS, and ask questions in the Men's Lounge. Providers don't always tell the truth when you ask over the phone anyway, and it makes you sound suspicious like you might be LEO trying to entrap them. Besides, if they do answer that they provide GFE, it may mean a handshake to them, and DFK to you, so the term is not specific enough for you to be sure you will get what you want.
Aren't there lots of reviews and such on here that kinda clear this whole thing up?
Aren't there lots of reviews and such on here that kinda clear this whole thing up? Originally Posted by CaptainKaos
Yes, and having PA would help so he could see the ROS. However, if he is dealing with someone new from BP who has no reviews and isn't on eccie, then he can take the risk and ask the question, or take his chances and write a review afterward so others can benefit from his experiences. He assumes a couple risks by asking the question. He could help make a case against himself if he is dealing with LE, or he could set off the spidey senses of a legitimate provider and miss out on getting an appointment. If he wants to maximize the chances he gets what he wants, research and sticking with known providers is his friend.
I learned early ladies dislike discussing anything other then the basics over the phone unless they know you or have met you before. THe problem I have soemtimes is that some details are available regardless of how much research you do, so you kinda just have to bite the bullet and show up. Just remember if things are proceeding how you believe they should be you can always communicate that to the lady. If that doesn't work simply leave. You aren't being forced to stay there or to put up with unacceptable behavior.

Good luck
If she hangs up she probably doesn't posses the Gfe U R looking for. I think that's called a B....and if she does say she is well that doesnt mean anything either. Escpecially when your talking Bp. We get tired of the crop and no ones visiting so U go to Bp and see pics of things that arent real. Roll the dice. 7, 11 or 2 and 12.
If she hangs up she probably doesn't posses the Gfe U R looking for. I think that's called a B....and if she does say she is well that doesnt mean anything either. Escpecially when your talking Bp. We get tired of the crop and no ones visiting so U go to Bp and see pics of things that arent real. Roll the dice. 7, 11 or 2 and 12. Originally Posted by Chrome 1
Just because a woman hangs up after hearing that question from an unknown doesn't make her a bitch. If a woman called me up, or messaged me that I didn't know and asked me certain questions I would hang up/ignore her too. My best advice is to go with the flow, and remember that ladies take days off, they dislike certain direct questions, and be prepared to sometimes get the cold shoulder. Don't assume everyone is a bitch, just the majority :P
Exactly.