ATF's?????

Guys and Girls....what are the top 3 qualities of your ATF?
Not looking for names, just qualities.
Hhhmmmm... Fun topic Arianna! I got four, I can't decide on just three lol. I like consistency, superb hygiene, generosity (I'm sorry, I like to be spoiled) and if he has a great sense of humor that's just icing on the cake!
Nice start Gemma...there can be more, 3 was just a suggestion. Naughty girl, I see you like to push the boundaries. I like that in you.
Guys and Girls....what are the top 3 qualities of your ATF?
Not looking for names, just qualities. Originally Posted by Ari816
Probably the number one thing that my ATF(s) do/did is make me feel wanted / desired. Like they would have been with me even if there was no money changing hands.

They convinced me THEY were having a good time too (they probably were) but they certainly seemed sincere, even if they weren't into it?

An ATF has to be in good shape, taking care of herself, staying manicured, healthy, trim and have a healthy attitude about herself.

Just my 2cents worth
Reliability

Hygiene

The ability to breath through his ears

Can bench press 20 lbs with his tongue

I don't care if he can't tell me how deep the water is, but if he can stand beside the pool and tell me what temperature the water is......well, as Martha says, its a good thing.

But the number one factor that makes an ATF for me is when we can connect as friends and develop a more personal connection. It just makes all of the above 10 times better.

On a similar note, I have to say that the Happy Fuck Fairy (which, unlike Santa Clause, DOES exist), has truly blessed me the past few weeks. I don't know if it was the brief vacation I took, or just good fortune, but a few new names have been added to the ATF list. In the words of Damaaaan FUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!!!! I love my job.
Chemistry, good hygiene, good attitude, treats me like a friend not a walking wallet. Enjoys her time
you know they are your ATF if they call you to have lunch or dinner on there dime, when they have nothing better to do

plus all the above
Every moment that I spend with him is magical....while always respecting boundries of circumstance, we are lost in time...he treats me like I'm the most wonderful women he has ever laid eyes on.
PS.....slightly off topic but....love your new signature line Ari
E'ff me...am I caught by the Valentine love bug...just reread my own words!
Guys are simple.

All we want is approval.

That's it.

If she acts like she likes you and is 'into' the session (without being too over the top), she's atf material. My atf was a prolific kisser....imho a true litmus test for being 'into' the session. Also, cuddling after the main event....not just politely hanging out for the whole hour, but really getting comfortable.

Now a weird thing of mine is the lady has to be unattainable. I don't really want there to be any possibility of 'feelings' forming for either of us. Just the fantasy...no possibility whatsoever of the fantasy colliding with 'real' life.
  • KCboy
  • 02-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Great topic
1. Fun to be with and enjoys me as much as I enjoy her
2. Makes me feel like her boyfriend
3. Has an incredibly sexy yet pleasing attitude
4. Sense of humor
5. Honest open and not fake

I know a lot of basic human feelings but lets face it when she makes the experience fun and exciting the $ is the forgotten piece of the equation!
E'ff me...am I caught by the Valentine love bug...just reread my own words! Originally Posted by Ari816

*sings* I wanna KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!!!!!! I want you to show me!!!! At least for an hour :P
passion,hygiene,energy
I have to agree with Nick, I like a woman who makes me feel like I am the only one. 100% attention on us together in the moment.

Love it when she is beautiful inside and out. Genuine.

It's nice when she takes the time to get ready for our date. Makes the effort.