The Cum Trifecta: New acronym?

Ok this is probably WAY TMI, but it was so damned funny (and pretty impressive too) that I just had to share.

There's gotta be an acronym for this. Whoever comes up with the best one gets the gold star.

So, here's the situation. I'm having some afternoon fun today, and we are going to town in a sort of modified surfboard kind of thing. I could tell he was getting close so I looked over my shoulder and asked if he wanted to CIM.

Well, he was certainly not going to argue so he immediately shifted position. But alas, we were just a micro second too late! Even as he was pulling off the condom, he started filling it. In the nanosecond it took to transition, he managed to batter up the breasts before giving me just enough to work with for a patented GJTSO finish.

So in other words, in a single round we filled the condom, splattered the boobage with joy juice, AND still had enough left over for a nice CIM finish.

TRIFECTA BABY!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, this looks like a threAD. Hell it IS a threAD, and its probably TMI to boot, but sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. We laughed our asses off, and I impressed myself that I can still manage to come up with a new "first time ever!" moment.

THIS is why I love my job!!!! Just had to share that! Now, who can come up with the best acronym??? This should be good LOL
I hate to disagree, but I think the trifecta is filling the belly button, splashing the boobs and then hitting the tonsils. I call it the Triple Dripper. But you're welcome to use it in this case.
SCO

Spitting
Cobra
Orgasim

Common amongst 18-20 year old men!
your SCO comment just made me SCOM - spit coffee on monitor LOL

Damn Frankie! Your standards are high! I bow to your superior Old Faithful capacity!
your SCO comment just made me SCOM - spit coffee on monitor LOL

Damn Frankie! Your standards are high! I bow to your superior Old Faithful capacity! Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Pulling it off requires some at least a weeks worth of stored up frustration. And impeccable timing. And agility. I rarely have all three.
And a gold star to you Stac for admitting as much..
WTF you might as well use the forum to your advantage..
Although...
I do have a very close friend who has a completly different take on the term "Trifecta"...
Ok this is probably WAY TMI, but it was so damned funny (and pretty impressive too) that I just had to share.

There's gotta be an acronym for this. Whoever comes up with the best one gets the gold star.

So, here's the situation. I'm having some afternoon fun today, and we are going to town in a sort of modified surfboard kind of thing. I could tell he was getting close so I looked over my shoulder and asked if he wanted to CIM.

Well, he was certainly not going to argue so he immediately shifted position. But alas, we were just a micro second too late! Even as he was pulling off the condom, he started filling it. In the nanosecond it took to transition, he managed to batter up the breasts before giving me just enough to work with for a patented GJTSO finish.

So in other words, in a single round we filled the condom, splattered the boobage with joy juice, AND still had enough left over for a nice CIM finish.

TRIFECTA BABY!!!!!!!!!

I know, I know, this looks like a threAD. Hell it IS a threAD, and its probably TMI to boot, but sometimes you just can't make this stuff up. We laughed our asses off, and I impressed myself that I can still manage to come up with a new "first time ever!" moment.

THIS is why I love my job!!!! Just had to share that! Now, who can come up with the best acronym??? This should be good LOL Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
hehe, reminds me of a date I had awhile back, in fact a client we have in common, we both spoke before hand and both wanted cim when he popped his first time, was boinking me in missionary, and when he got ready to pop, he pulled out but by the time he got the cover off and got it near my face POW shot right into my eye! OUCH! Hurt alot cuz I wear contacts had to go rinse and stuff, had a good laugh though, and went for a second round, that time was alot better prepared, and I was quicker to catch it in my mouth, didnt want that to happen again hehe
I'd call it CTF - Condom, Tits, Face. I prefer just the Tits and Face, but I have to admit, that is some funny timing.
If it had hit the fan what would it have been then?
If it had hit the fan what would it have been then? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A nightmare for the cleaning lady.
I'va.......I'd call that a whirling dervish. Think I might have to upcharge for that - either that or pay HIM! lol
Whirling Dervish. I am completely laughing my ass off.

I'va.......I'd call that a whirling dervish. Think I might have to upcharge for that - either that or pay HIM! lol Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
Last time I hit a Trifecta was at the Old Woodlands.