What would you say if the federal government was using snipers...

to watch lawful American citizens who are watching the watchers. The Bureau of Land Management (why do they have snipers?) is involved with stealing a man's cattle in Nevada. Cliven Bundy, Harry Reid's constituent, has been opposing the BLM for over 10 years ever since they decided that the 600,000 acres was federal land. Bundy says his family has been grazing on the land for years before the BLM even existed. The feds are stealing his cattle as trespassers but recently some members of the family were watching the feds rustling cattle and found themselves the center of attention. They were being watched through telescopic sights of snipers (why does the BLM have snipers?)

Are you opposed to this?

http://www.infowars.com/federal-snip...ilming-cattle/
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...#axzz2yHB4YCxU
has been opposing the BLM for over 10 years ever since they decided that the 600,000 acres was federal land. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
There you have it folks, another problem left behind by Shrubya for his successors to fix!
All the other ranchers get permits from the BLM Bundy does not is he above the law?
Looks to me like he wants a free place to graze his cattle. Reminds me of WTF. He is invoking all sorts of lofty principles to prop up his economically shaky situation.
JL, I'm surprised. We have a guy here in Johnson county Kansas named Oyler who has run a firework and cigaretter stand for over 30 years. The rub? He doesn't charge country taxes and he's open all year round. For years he was sued by the county for tax money and he fought on. His case was that since he was a native American and it was tribal land put under control of his tribe before the state came into existence he did not need to pay the state taxes. He was grandfathered in. It took 30 years but the courts found in his favor. His treaty predated the formation of the state and county and was therefore exempt from their taxes. Talked to the guy last year, he's quite a pistol. Navy veteran, carries a gun in the open, and doesn't give a shit about the state.

The point is that Mr. Bundy's claim predates any federal law about grazing rights and using the same logic is grandfathered in. Of course, if you read the article does his recalcitrance allow the federal government to threaten lethal force against friends, family, and supporter.
JL, I'm surprised. We have a guy here in Johnson county Kansas named Oyler who has run a firework and cigaretter stand for over 30 years. The rub? He doesn't charge country taxes and he's open all year round. For years he was sued by the county for tax money and he fought on. His case was that since he was a native American and it was tribal land put under control of his tribe before the state came into existence he did not need to pay the state taxes. He was grandfathered in. It took 30 years but the courts found in his favor. His treaty predated the formation of the state and county and was therefore exempt from their taxes. Talked to the guy last year, he's quite a pistol. Navy veteran, carries a gun in the open, and doesn't give a shit about the state.

The point is that Mr. Bundy's claim predates any federal law about grazing rights and using the same logic is grandfathered in. Of course, if you read the article does his recalcitrance allow the federal government to threaten lethal force against friends, family, and supporter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I guess you missed the part in your linked news story where it says a United States District Court judge has issued an order that he get his free-grazing ass off of federal land? So, apparently his claims have been adjudicated and he lost?

He's a fucking freeloader using government property to feed his cattle on somebody's else's nickel. By your logic, the native Americans still own that land because their claims predate any grazing rights the freeloader may have, you dunce. Think things through before you post up more stupid shit.

The point is that Mr. Bundy's claim predates any federal law about grazing rights and using the same logic is grandfathered in. Of course, if you read the article does his recalcitrance allow the federal government to threaten lethal force against friends, family, and supporter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't get me wrong, I love it when they poke the gummint in the eye. However, he and the Indian guy need to pay their fair share. They have made their point and while I sympathize somewhat and hate like hell to agree with Timmy, they are like immigrants claiming religious persecution when in fact they are economic refugees wanting to get benefits for themselves that others don't receive.
  • WTF
  • 04-08-2014, 09:51 AM
What would you say if the federal government was using snipers...

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Don't forget to allow for the wind when you have JD in your crosshairs!

Apparently you can't read very well. Mr. Oyler spent 30 years fighting the fight before he won. That means he had some judges come down against him but he fought on and apparently he was right. So this man has had a judge come down against him, the fight is not over. Good thing we didn't have someone like you in command at Bastogne.

Since you didn't read the link very well, his family and friends were targeted by federal snipers (why does the BLM have snipers?) when they stepped outside the "first amendment zone". I thought the entire United States was a first amendment zone.
Apparently you can't read very well. Mr. Oyler spent 30 years fighting the fight before he won. That means he had some judges come down against him but he fought on and apparently he was right. So this man has had a judge come down against him, the fight is not over. Good thing we didn't have someone like you in command at Bastogne.

Since you didn't read the link very well, his family and friends were targeted by federal snipers (why does the BLM have snipers?) when they stepped outside the "first amendment zone". I thought the entire United States was a first amendment zone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bastogne? If I recall correctly, that would have been Anthony McAulliffe. Which has shit to do with shinola. And, you're the one that can't read Admiral. Go try again and don't skip over the parts about the order from the United States District Court judge. I guess if your freegrazer can get an order reversing the existing order, he is in business. Otherwise, he's just another anti-government whackjob like David Koresh, Timothy McVay....and you. As near as I can tell, he is the one issuing the thinly veiled threats advocating violence. Let him try. Maybe that's why the BLM had some armed folks on standby? Although I will say that the only story I've seen that talks about BLM snipers is the bullshit RWW source you rely on so often and that you link to in your OP.
I thought the entire United States was a first amendment zone. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Nope, you lost that right a long time ago (arguably started in the 60's and gone by the 80's)

You're an idiot.

The Indian beat the STATE because his land rights came from a treaty with the federal government and trumps state law.

But you cannot "predate" a federal law. Federal law is the supreme law of the land and if the federal government prohibits use of federal land for certain purposes, you are out of luck.

If the federal government closes Yosemite to campers, go ahead and claim that your past 30 years of camping "predate" the new federal law and you are grandfathered in for camping rights in Yosemite. See how far that stupid argument gets.
Once again, JDIdiot treads where he has no business treading. Areas of law, fact and truth.

What would YOU say if the government was using snipers? As opposed to drones? As opposed to Jeezujerks? As opposed to ... well most of us get the idea... don't expect JDIdiot to figure any of this out. He's in a state of prolific idiocy right now.
Fucking turtles...
Fucking turtles...is my hobby Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Can you do that on ECCIE? Well to each his own have fun infodumb..