NEA and Jonesboro networking

NEA and Jonesboro seem a bit underserved. Maybe because it hard to advertise availability. All of us in the area should chat here to be friends and know who is around.
Jonesboro is a super town and an opportunity for someone from LR or Memphis to come and stay a few days occasionally. I have been working on finding a quality friend for 6 months since moving here. Feel free to PM me. I have definitely searched and know this would be like selling ice cream in Arizona for the right provider.
For the guys. Feel free to PM me. I don’t get on here often so be patient for a reply. I may be able to help you avoid a bit of disappointment.
Your thoughts on this are on-target, I totally agree.
There may be a better chance of getting a LR-area provider interested.
From what I can tell about the providers in Memphis, they don't get out of their own neighborhood much, let alone out of town.
The pandemic has slowed an already sleepy Memphis scene to one that some days and nights seems to lack a heartbeat.
Yes. I am reaching out to the reliable friends in the LR area. I tried to get the Memphis ladies interested. It is only an hour away. I have had a little luck there. Haven is super but travels quite a bit so hard to schedule. Another is ok and comes to the area maybe once a month. A quality ECCIE friend from LR could build a client base for sure.
Great thoughts on the subject. Be nice to have some well reviewed ladies visit the area regularly. So much of the advertising I see now seems pretty sketchy. Hopefully this new communication opens up addiction all opportunities.
I recommend trying Allie Green from Memphis. She travels to Nashville regularly, so traveling to Jonesboro would be nothing to her. ...and she has an ass to die for!
I've always heard there aren't many providers there. In the past I've never minded making the trip for a visit as long as my schedule allows for it.
Hey. Good news. Had a visit with a very nice young lady. Will do a review soon. Plans to travel here occasionally. I will do a review in a few moments. She plans to visit every couple weeks for a few days. I visited her last week and she is back this evening through Wednesday. Bailey 4793334096. On time, safe, pretty, clean. Feel free to reach out. I encouraged her to join ECCIE since she is a bit new to this.

There is definitely room for another. Very excited to see if Vannah comes to the area.
I wouldn’t mind dedicating a couple of days to visit Jonesboro, if I am already down visiting Little Rock!
That would be great Ginger. We have tried to visit for a lot of years and never came together. Would love to have that opportunity. I go way back to the great Allie Cat and Yasmin days. Maybe only you know those names. Under another ECCIE handle back then. Hope to visit one day. Send a PM if you like.
There is definitely room for another. Very excited to see if Vannah comes to the area. Originally Posted by Great Idea
If I should happen to make the trip up that way, you'll be the first to know!
Please do Ginger we need you!!!
I was one of the first from here who used to go down to Jonesboro before they had that one big bust then it was never the same there again I used to love going and would stay a few days and do very well! The past trip I made, wasn't one worth returning so I hope they're trying to get better down there in the hobby world Such a cool little town!
Welcome back Dallas. We visited in Arkadelphia. Looking forward to a visit to Jonesboro.