New here

Just wanna say hey , i’m new here trying to figure everything out. What does everybody like.
What kind of photos should one do
Welcome Foxy!
Read the guidelines on the rules on here so you can can follow them. If you want to post pictures with more freedom sign up for Twitter and Tryst.
Welcome to Eccie!! Feel free to to PM me if you ever have questions, need references or looking for advice!! I’m always willing to help! Good luck, my love!!
Welcome, babe!

What kind of photos should one do Originally Posted by Foxylady632
You should post some pictures of yourself!

Just some that show you... Sexy but mostly everything covered. Rules around here have changed, unfortunately.
Welcome to ECCIE!! I think you will find the ladies and gentlemen here to be very helpful to you. BTW I am a big Hendrix fan

https://youtu.be/_PVjcIO4MT4?t=1m26s
Thank you all, I have a few pics uploaded, hopefully should be uploading some more soon,

Thanks girls I’ll send questions y’all’s way thanks again!

Foxy
  • herky
  • 11-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Welcome!! Glad to have someone close that isn't in little rock. Looking forward to your post an possible meeting.
  • Mr.S
  • 11-10-2020, 04:40 AM
Nice to see some new faces in my neck of the woods!
  • Mr.S
  • 11-10-2020, 08:05 AM
PM sent Foxy ��
That anew picture of one hot woman!
I will vouch for her. She said I was only her 3rd sense she started the hobby. She is beautiful, sexy , clean and VERY well groomed !!! I will definitely be back to see her
Just wanna say hey , i’m new here trying to figure everything out. What does everybody like. Originally Posted by Foxylady632
Damn certainly appears you chose a VERY appropriate and accurate handle/name. Beautiful pictures.
wow

welcome baby!!