Hotel Q Men and women

• Sandy
  • 12-22-2020, 08:58 PM
With these days the way they are, how is the hotels doing?

When having friends come over, how does that go now?

(Men) Do the hotels take a double look at you when you come visit a lady?
(Ladies) When visiting a hotel, do you feel uncomfortable?

I am afraid they will want to know who is coming and going and taking your temperature at the door...lol
In the early days, I beebopped into a hotel without a mask with plan of hopping up the stairs and going to the room. The clerk was in the lobby harassing people and sending them back for masks. I ended up passing the lady on my way back out because she had run out to her car and was sent back to get a mask by the same dude.

Since then, mask has been standard and have not received any guff at all.
Duplicate post
Most of the upscale hotels have apps that you can book you're room on, most have digital keys also, that way you don't have to go through the lobby. Always wear a mask and no one will say a word.
Most of the upscale hotels have apps that you can book you're room on, most have digital keys also, that way you don't have to go through the lobby. Always wear a mask and no one will say a word.
  • Sandy
  • 12-24-2020, 12:09 PM
Thank you, sorry for the delay, but I didn't see reply's of eccie or in notifications.

I think eccie has a glitch.
I usually booker bigger hotels...and try to find an easy way for guys to enter without being noticed

just gotta do what we gotta do

{the mask help lol}