Oh this is just embarrassing for a billion people

Well I guess I know where i can find an unlimited supply of condoms at a cheap price now!!!
LMAO!! I guess the story about asians and african americans is true.
Damn....I didn't know I was Asian
Asian guys aren't small. They are proportionate
Lmao, the stereo type doesn't always "fit" sorry I couldn't help myself!
Lmao! Good to see some things haven't changed. Htowner still the class clown. I work with the Chinese now. Soon we all will. Best to show some respect. Though now I know why I like black women
Guess they should of done some product testing 1st.
  • Dad
  • 09-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Damn....I didn't know I was Asian Originally Posted by tbone2u
It is not just the width!

made from the wrong material
they are talking bout female condoms in that article, i wonder how size would matter
I worked in Dothan, AL for a month - they have a condom factory. Girl who worked there said they shipped a smaller size to Asian countries. I was a proud American
I work with a lot of south east asians also.

I thought I would comment and join old timers htowner and BNI in a group small cock hug.
Funny stuff. One thing mentioned in the article was that the condoms were also made of the "wrong material". I wonder what that material was? I'm going to guess sandpaper. Anyone else care to fathom a guess?
I

I .... join old timers htowner and BNI in a group small cock hug. Originally Posted by essence
Small cock group hug? Well at least nothing would be touching during hugging but still I am not that comfortable with that kind of European/Brit intimacy mind set with fellow dudes.
Now the curse of it all is that you DO like black women as BNI said he did.
They like us too. It is LITE duty work for the same pay.