nc/NS Pretty Brittany

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=296313
713-909-6916

I saw her welcome thread and Emailed to see what part of town she was in. She relplied with 45/1960 and a $$.5 price. I replied back explaining she was not varified and no reviews on her phone number. I also asked if she could see me at 830 am. She replied back and said she was here anytime I needed her and 830 was fine. We also settled on a price. So appt set.

I called her at 8 to tell her I was in rout to her. She answered, but I could tell I woke her up. I told her rite then we could reschedule if she wasn't up to it. She said no keep Cumn. And call her back when I exited the freeway. I called back and she answered and told me which hotel she was in and asked me to call back when I was parked. (again she was sleeping and woke her up).

Well any way. I called her back when I parked and her phone rolled strait to vm. I knew she had cut the phone off and went back to sleep. I wait 10 min and try back. Still rolling to vm. I wait 10 more min call again and vm picked right up. This time I left a message telling her she should have told me she wanted to reschedule. Wouldn't have been a problem. Then I blasted.

I at least got to keep my money and I was only out a pack of gum.
Not off to a good start. Posting ad's in the co-ed section and a NC/NS to boot.
I'm confused. Title says "Pretty".. where she at???

FYI: Unverified woman on ECCIE with two posts = BP girl looking for new clients.
Jack. She has bout 30 adds with 40 different pics on bp. I recognized her when i saw the welcome and said why not. Oh well..... Next.
I hear ya man.. Its hard to find a good one these days. Even the good ones suck sometimes.
8:30 AM is a little too early for most BP gals unless they are still up from the night before.
I saw her welcome add was removed and she hasnt put a bp add up in a few days. lol.
Man I could look at that pic and tell she doesn't get up that early.
8:30 AM is a little too early for most BP gals unless they are still up from the night before. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

oooooo i guess im not really a bp girl ! but i do post there ! and 830 am is a great time for me perfect way to start the day!lol
just saying!!!
oooooo i guess im not really a bp girl ! but i do post there ! and 830 am is a great time for me perfect way to start the day!lol
just saying!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
difference is that your hot and she's not
difference is that your hot and she's not Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Yeah she is!!
  • De
  • 09-29-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm confused. Title says "Pretty".. where she at???

FYI: Unverified woman on ECCIE with two posts = BP girl looking for new clients. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Lmao you're a fool!!
  • bbkid
  • 09-30-2011, 07:25 AM
830 am is a great time for me perfect way to start the day!
just saying!!! Originally Posted by sexialexis86
Hmmm. Good to know.