PIMP? Anyone? Anyone?

Saw this on BP tonight.

http://houston.backpage.com/AdultJob...ob-27/11557880

Down And Out Looking For Ladies In Need Of Serious Help That Dont Have A Job. - 27
Posted: September 26, 2011, 03:04 PM

LET ME GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT THIS IS WHAT IM LOOKING FOR LADIES 18 TO 30 OF ALL RACES THATS IN NEED OF SERIOUS HELP GOING THROUGH ALOT AND NO ONE WANTS TO HELP YOU. IM SIR BLACK IF YOU READY TO MAKE MONEY AND BE TAKEN CARE OF AND WANT NICE THINGS IN LIFE AND READY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS THATS GIVEN TO YOU THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE. THIS IS A 24/7 PROGRAM DAY AND NIGHT. YOU WILL BE STATIONED IN A HOTEL TAKING CALLS AND MEETING CLIENTS COMPENSATING YOU FOR YOUR TIME. PLUS DOING TRACK WORK. UP ON CALLING ME YOU BASICALLY TELLING ME YOU ARE READY TO WORK. READ THE ENTIRE AD PLEASE. CALL TODAY START TODAY. SIR BLACK 832 4*3 2**5. CALL ANYTIME.
Poster's age: 27

What the hell is "Track Work".. I mean I know what Track Marks are..
LOL! That is a first for me. Is this a common-occurrence on Houston BP?
Yes, but not usually that straight forward.
WOW! Why the hell would a girl give all their money to them and let them control them anyway. So she bangs him for free and all the Johns that show up and she gives him the money so he can take care of her. Man sometimes people just really show how stupid thay can be.

I really hope that someone isn't stupid enough to take this bait.
I'm thinking about paying the $2 to post an ad bashing his.. like Pimp Bashing....what do yall think
He probably just finished the Dale Carnege Course on "Pimpin in the Modern Internet World". Chapter three covers being assertive when recruiting potential employs.

Hell, he is probably standing in front of a mirror right now practicing his best "hey bitch, go get me my money" line.
Just thinck of it as recruiting for his brokerage, LOVE BROKERAGE.
track means walking the streets
Sir Black? lmao okie dokie
When I read that, all I imagine is Butters from South Park when he started pimping out the girls for kisses.
wow--thats interesting!!
What the hell is "Track Work".. I mean I know what Track Marks are.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I think he means streetwalking.
Yeah, Bella helped me out with that. I'm not up on all the Sir Blackie Lingo of Pimping... I just call it streetwalking.
  • pyro
  • 09-26-2011, 09:46 PM
Yeah, Bella helped me out with that. I'm not up on all the Sir Blackie Lingo of Pimping... I just call it streetwalking. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
I don't recogbonize it either...
Sir Black, is he like a Knight or something ? I wonder who knighted him ? I will call and ask if he is related to the Blacks of Fairfax ..... Did not know we had such nobility...