Phone: send him a pm first for screening
Email Address: tikkler33
URL / Website: See eccie profile
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW Notel Sugar Land area
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Kick ass professional massage, teasing, convo, LFK, daty x2 and a little bbj toward the end
Session Length: 1hr went a little over
Fee: two professionals enjoying a trade out with serious foreplay
Hair Color and Length: Short Brown, a little grey
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’8”, toned athletic body, blue eyes, trimmed soft goatee, very easy on the eyes
Recommendation: Hell Yes

I think I had an erotic dream and it went something like this:

This one is for the ladies!

I had been feeling a lot of neck and back pain and had decided I would contact Tikkler33 since he too is a professional massage therapist and see if he would be interested in a trade out with me. He was delighted and said he would come over and help me relax and get some pain relief. Normally I wouldn’t do this with just anybody but I had heard about his excellent massage skills and really wanted to give him a try. I was pleasantly surprised when he came to the door, he was athletic looking and easy on the eyes. He was holding a towel and some massage equipment, and was ready to get to work on me. He asked me if I wanted to get under the sheet for draping and I said that wasn’t necessary that I am not that modest and quickly disrobed and hopped on the table. He commented on how sexy and petite I was (a woman never tires of getting compliments to boost her ego). As I lay face down on the massage table I could hear the oil bottle pump and him warming up his hands. I then felt warm hands with oil gliding down my back smooth “effleurage”strokes. He continued with several massage strokes down the back and then started circular friction of my trapezius muscle and rhomboids. Needless to say I began to melt right into the table, as I could start to feel the tension begin to ease up. He then worked on my neck muscles hitting just the right areas that were aching. He proceeded with more oil and continued work on my back muscles finally making his way down to the glutes. I told him I had some hip pain and he began some deep penetration of the hip abductor muscles. His touch was warm and inviting, and right about now just having a butt rub was beginning to get me a bit aroused. He then made his way down my legs gently pulling one leg out toward the edge of the table and his hands gliding up my inner thigh to the groin. I told him I really needed some work on the insertion points around the adductor muscles and he immediately went to work with gentle circular friction in the groin region. I started getting that tingling sensation and could tell I was getting more aroused by the minute. When he finished the groin area, he made his way to my legs gently gliding with effleurage strokes and then down for some kneading of the calves and hamstring muscles, and gliding, stroking the inner thigh muscles. He then began massaging my feet and OMG I was in heaven! I love having my feet rubbed! By the time he was done with my feet he asked me to turn over, and I had the typical “face cradle” face, with stopped up sinus and red face cradle indentation on my forehead..lol

As I turned over onto the table looked and realized he was totally nude and very erect and you could see what a nice toned body he had. It was a turn on just looking at his sexy body and my hands seem to wander over onto his buttocks as he was working on me with massage. I just wanted to feel him, feel his skin. Tikkler33 has a very nice taught muscular butt one a lady could definitely grab onto and squeeze with delight!

He made his way up toward my chest and began working the chest muscles. Just having his hands gliding over my nipples was driving me crazy. He then began teasing my nipples with the most pleasant gentle circular motion of the areola and slight soft pinching of the nipple itself that began to make me wet and even more aroused. I wondered how many “house wives” he has turned on this way! This continued long enough for me finally ask him if he would give me a “happy ending”, and he said he would be delighted continuing to tell me what a sexy body I had, and how he was turned on as well. His hands starting gently massaging my inner thighs and I could feel light kissing of each thigh area. He gently worked his way up to my delicate flower and began gently touching my clit with a pre-moistened finger and continued small circular motions that was driving me crazy. I could feel the intense tingling sensation and I wondered how fast he would make me cum if he continued this way. He didn’t want me to cum just yet, and slowed the motion down and then put his moist lips and tongue on my clit with wet tongue strokes. He was aware I was very sensitive and made gentle movements with his tongue applying slow increasing pressure. I could feel the moisture running down in between my buttocks wetting the table. He began working my clit with outer circular motions faster and faster and I couldn’t help but grab his cock within reach of me. I could feel I was about to cum, the intensity was building, my legs were trembling. As I reached climax I let out a loud moan, and my body began to squirm on the table. I couldn’t believe how fast he made me cum. There is really something to be said about massaging and relaxing a woman! I think he had me so relaxed that there is no way I could have held back from cumming. He told me he wanted to give me another big “O” and I said I wasn’t sure if I could because I came so hard. But he insisted much to my delight and his mouth was on my clit again slowly working its way to another crescendo! I had some surgery almost a month back and told him I was a bit apprehensive to any insertion of fingers, but he said he would be gentle and he went in just far enough hitting my Gspot. He was careful to listen to me when I said something was uncomfortable. He was incredibly gentle and between the awesome tongue action and fingering he had me at a second “O” in no time. I think I was a bit louder and more vocal this time, I really couldn’t help myself! As I lay on the table feeling like a “wet noodle” I felt guilty (pun intended) that he spent over an hour on me and wanted to return the favor. He said he didn’t want me to as he just wanted me to relax but I insisted. I lead him over to a nearby chair and began slowly putting his cock into my mouth gently sucking and alternating a hand up and down on his shaft. As I started working on him I could feel him getting harder in my mouth and could hear his breathing becoming more labored, I could tell he was going to cum. I began moaning with his cock in my mouth and I suddenly had a burst of warm juice squirting all inside my mouth. I looked up at him with cum slightly dribbling out, and flashed a smile. I told him to stay put and made my way to the bathroom getting a warm wet towel for both of us. I wiped him down gently and gave him a big body to body hug and then some light French kissing. His body was warm and mine was oily and my body was soft and slippery against his. As I began to tell him how much I enjoyed my massage the dream began to fade.. and I started to wake up.

Ladies, if you like a good professional massage and want a little “kick” ass “O” at the end you need to have a dream like this with a guy named Tikkler33..! I highly recommend dreams like these....
A friend and I were just discussing these reviews on the men!! I personally love it when women share such a wonderful time and let the other ladies know, so that we can also partake in the adventures...... Now, if you will excuse me I need to go PM someone before his box fills up!!!! LOL!!
GP,great review. Where did you get the template for the info? I’ve always wanted to do one myself. Oh and I too have been on the recieving end of Mr.Tikkler’s massages. Muy rico.
GP,great review. Where did you get the template for the info? I’ve always wanted to do one myself. Oh and I too have been on the recieving end of Mr.Tikkler’s massages. Muy rico. Originally Posted by latnremedy
One of the mods told me to cut and paste from the review section so I did.
Yes, he is very good at what he does. Sometimes a lady just wants all the focus and attention on her for a change and a chance to relax. Mr. Tikkler33 fits that bill!
Thanks for the info. I know what you mean about the attention. I want to be pampered too sometimes and let my submissive side out.
GP, you should write reviews more often. Hell your better than 90% of the men on here.
*BLUSH*
How sweet of GP to write such a review of me! Fellows, if you look up the word MILF in the dictionary, you will see GP's picture there. She is so sweet to be with.
Uh, oh. I just remembered that "providers" aren't allowed to post in a thread reviewing them!
Maybe I need to get verified provider status?
You got a vouch from GP, your verified!
Oh damn, I think I need set something up with him while visiting

Great review chica!
Wow. I wish my dreams could be that hot!

Great job, GP (and Tikkler).
Quack.
Quack. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Now everyone knows this is a real review.
NAN gave it a quack!
Come on NAN, give a brutha a break!
Me and NAN are just jealous cause we weren't asked
So would you consider him BFE?
And do you have any pics?
LOL
So would you consider him BFE?
And do you have any pics?
LOL Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I never had a real boyfriend give me a massage like that! LOL

All my past boyfriends wanted me to massage them..haha