how do I write a review please help

please if anyone can let me know how to write a review where to click and everything appreciate you
please if anyone can let me know how to write a review where to click and everything appreciate you Originally Posted by scoobyrico
Here try this link:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=670982

I checked out the link and it was someone helpful but I still don't know where to click to actually start the review process do you have to be in advance member because I just have a basic membership
Go to the Dallas forum if you're writing a review for a Dallas provider.

The forums are going to be separated into 6 sections:

Indy
Agency
Asian Spa
Studio
Strip Club
Other Reviews

Pick the category your review fits in to.

Once you open up that forum, on the top left you'll see two buttons, one for starting a New Thread, and another for New Review.

Click on the New Review and start writing your review based on the guidelines from the link Still Looking provided you.
At the top of each review section, there is a tab, much like the one you used to start your thread here. Make sure the review goes in the city where it took place. You may want to read other reviews to see how its done. And there are links in every MOD sigline to help you to write a premium access worthy review. But in layman's terms, put at much detail in the Rest Of The Story section as possible to receive the credit.
Hope that helps.
Also, you should start as many threads as possible asking the same thing to ensure you get maximum attention to your issue.
Also, you should start as many threads as possible asking the same thing to ensure you get maximum attention to your issue. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Good advice, then begin by turning off the lights and seeing if you can find your dick in the dark with both. Geesh, maybe if the next thread doesn't work, you can put it all in CAPS!
And if she doesn't see you a second time, post about that here, too.
But where do you find those at?
Ignore the knuckle brains. Go to you local page (scroll down to find you local city) and open encounter repots. Right under the AMP Reviews (in blue red and yellow) is a tab that says Submit Review. From there the boxes are self explanatory.

I would suggest you spend some time looking at reviews posted by others before writing it to see how they posted.
WTF nice bump

anyways

ECCIE Worldwide
roll down to your State n area
in Encounter New report NOT NEW thread

fill it out