"High" ladies?

For us gents out there (and those gals who like doing gal on gal sessions)... Do you find it better or worse to have sex with a gal who's ** Edited By Staff ** DM prior??
#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
I am personally not a fan of any ladies that are EDITED - especially by members of the ECCIE staff....ewwwww.
Can we use the word drunk?
Yes alcohol is not illegal.
Lol, 90% of providers are "drunk" when they see you. They have been drinking so long that their demeanor does not show it, lol. I had a good laugh at this thread, that's funny right there!
  • Trey
  • 08-22-2017, 12:26 PM
You remember that movie half baked? I like to consider myself a enhancement kinda "drinker". Most chicks I've see do enjoy the "drink", we enjoy together then get together if they want. I do think for me it adds but i been drinking half my life, it adds to anything at this point. Im Drunk as fuck right now.
Im Drunk as fuck right now. Originally Posted by Trey
:r m_moon:

Im Drunk as fuck right now. Originally Posted by Trey
I laughed at Trey's post for 2 solid minutes! The avatar seals the deal!
You remember that movie half baked? I like to consider myself a enhancement kinda "drinker". Most chicks I've see do enjoy the "drink", we enjoy together then get together if they want. I do think for me it adds but i been drinking half my life, it adds to anything at this point. Im Drunk as fuck right now. Originally Posted by Trey
Reading this drunk made it even more funny Lmfaoo