CIM vs COF would this work?

If you don't like CIM but COF is ok, would this be a good compromise? https://xhamster.com/movies/3265930/cum_by_lips.html
Pretty hot.
are you asking providers?

i think any provider is cool with CIM or COF if the guy is clean down there and not a slob. YMMV
i think any provider is cool with CIM or COF if the guy is clean down there and not a slob. YMMV Originally Posted by joesmo888
I doubt it. Obviously cbj only gals won't be cool with that. Plenty of bbbj gals don't do cim.
That is gr8. Never came that way but my ex was good with her tongue and lips like that. I love using heads as fuck-toys but also love to get ordinary bjs where the girl applies herself like the one in the vid does. A lot of girls are lazy cocksuckers. They go str8 to fucking the cock w/ their head. That's ok and they like being penetrated, I get that. But most world-clasd bjs are done mostly w/ tongue and lips. Making a guy nut like the girl in the vid did is a world-class pro move. That girl could sling head easily and make 200k/yr just from bjs like that.
I'd like to be treated like that
A lot of people don't like their jobs. That's why you chose you're own pay in this one. I dont like complete strangers cuming in my mouth. But if you pay me my requirments. I'm Going to do my job. Take it in the mouth show it to you and everything like it's a five star meal.
cim is good for me but I do not like cof.
for beauty purposes of course