Shaving?

• Masky
  • 11-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Question for you ladies out there. What is your opinion on male body hair? Yay or nay?
I was considering shaving my: pits, arms, legs, and chest. The hair isn't too crazy in these places or anything but I do tend to think that the smooth look just may be a better look for guys.
  • SeV
  • 12-11-2019, 03:05 PM
IMO the hair has purpose and can be quite attractive
If I wanted something hairless I’d get a girl
Or a hypoallergenic cat
I totally agree!
Ya I agree also. I man scape but I am not totally shave. Hell I don't even shave my face everyday. No less all that , that would be to much like a job...Lmao..I am too lazy for all that ….
Shaving can be a bitch, especially when you cut yourself an hour before the date. I use a product called Balls Balm which works well.. posting this for fyi purposes only.
Ya I agree also. I man scape but I am not totally shave. Hell I don't even shave my face everyday. No less all that , that would be to much like a job...Lmao..I am too lazy for all that …. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I'm with you J. I keep it trim, but not to the point it making it scruffy. I also use conditioner on the whole package while in the shower. Women love how silky it feels, lol!

That's it, I'm changing my name to Silky Johnson.