Is it just me!!!

I have a question because I thought almost every provider screens clients.. When I screen if a client isnt p411 or date-check verified then I ask for 2 lovely lady references..As I thought I wasnt the only provider who does this.. Well long story short...today I called 2 different providers for a reference and as soon as I told these ladies who I was and that I was calling for a reference both ladies hung up on me...Why is this... Can we please be a little more professional than this..Every provider wants to know that she is in safe hands and without the help of other providers we are just out of luck... This makes it hard on the hobbyist as well as the provider so can all the professional providers here that will give a reference please let me know so I can weed out the ones who dont so I dont have to deal with them... Thanks for hearing my rants... happy hunting everyone... xoxo- miss amber
Amber, not all ladies are this way. We have had this discussion in girls section before. You might want to post this over there.

I know it is a pain and not cool. But majority of ladies do not mind giving refs because sooner or later the shoe is on the other foot.
I always laugh when providers act like this. It's the mentality that most strippers develop thinking that they OWN a client. Sometimes this hobby is about variety and some like more variety than others.

If we girls stick together then we stay safe. Black listing unsafe clients, checking references and communicating with one another are essential. We are not in highschool. I'm not saying you have to like every provider out there. Let's face it you can't expect everyone to get along there are just to many personality types and BCD sagas that go on for us to all hold hands and sing songs. But being as professional as possible shouldn't be so hard.

Stay Safe and Have Fun!
X O Sadie
You should've just named them here. Let the clients know which ones are treating others this way and some of us won't see them because of their business practices.
Maybe they'll think twice before doing this again if they know they'll be put on blast here in public.
I never have a problem giving a reference... just email me for it. I know some ladies do not carry thier hobby phones on them (like me) and we do not post our numbers, so if you call it will be hard to catch me.

Thanks to all the lovely ladies who do give references when I have called or emailed by the way! Let's keep everyone safe!
Yes i Like to give references myself so i know i'm safe just as well

I had a provider the other day I called her to get an reference and she was plain rude saying she does not give out references before i could give her the gentleman's name...I told her its for my safety and she said I do not give out References and I got Pissed and hung up....
Same story.... 5th girl in a week so far. What the hell?
Lady there is nothing wrong with you, apparently you are on planet Earth where the air is pretty good and thinking is clear, and those other ladies are on Planet Mars ( i hear the air is not so good there), their time will come and they will need a reference, I don't understand why another provider would put a block another gal's safety. I call it just what it is, jealously.
Thank you ladies and gent for your imput... I was hoping I wasnt the only one this was happening to... xoxo
"hold hands and sing songs", lmao.
I have given plenty of refrences. Please call me any time you ladies need anything. I am here for ya.
It's the mentality that most strippers develop thinking that they OWN a client. Originally Posted by X O Sadie
Who owns me. I'm available for sale and lease.
Amber,

NO, it is not you.

Unfortunately, this has become more common during the last year and a half or so due to the bad economy.

There was as a thread similar to this on ASPD last spring/summer. The summary of that thread was a guy gives a reference to Lady #1. Then Lady #1 calls Lady #2 to follow up on that reference. Lady #2 treats Lady #1 like crap, then calls Mr. Hobbyist and says "Why don’t you want to see me again?" or "Am I not good enough for you?" or "I will give you more and charge less then she does." or… etc., etc. I think you get the idea.

Essentially, Lady #2 puts Mr. Hobbyist on the spot and "forces" (i.e. the guilt trip) him to see her again.

Guess who was a "victim" of this?

Simply put, these "ladies" (and I use that word loosely because obviously they are not) do not want to give out references because they want the business for them selves.

You should've just named them here. Let the clients know which ones are treating others this way and some of us won't see them because of their business practices.
Maybe they'll think twice before doing this again if they know they'll be put on blast here in public. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
+1,000,000

netman
Maybe they'll think twice before doing this again if they know they'll be put on blast here in public. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
+1

Unless they are incredibly hot with reasonable rates.

+1

Unless they are incredibly hot with reasonable rates. Originally Posted by cpi3000
With all due respect... PUSSY WHIPPED!!!

netman