Got 2 new toys!

One is anal with remote and attatchments.
The other has to do with chastity. Excited!
Has anyone experimented with chastity? New to me
When I was married I experimented with abstinence does that count.
One is anal with remote and attatchments Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Who gets to have the controls?!?
Who gets to have the controls?!? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
The correct question should be who else is bidding in the auction to win the use of the controls. IJS
The chastity thing would be new to me but I'm not sure how it would work in an hour or two situation. That seems like something for in between dates. Maybe a two part date where the guy shows up several hours before and you can affix your new toy then he has to go hours or a night before he sees you again. A lot of trust would be needed. But it really seems more fitted for a lifestyle or regular domme/slave setup.
Who gets to have the controls?!? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs

Well duh
The correct question should be who else is bidding in the auction to win the use of the controls. IJS Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

We can work something out. In can go inside my lady parts. Several things go at once. Fun to do on a date
The chastity thing would be new to me but I'm not sure how it would work in an hour or two situation. That seems like something for in between dates. Maybe a two part date where the guy shows up several hours before and you can affix your new toy then he has to go hours or a night before he sees you again. A lot of trust would be needed. But it really seems more fitted for a lifestyle or regular domme/slave setup. Originally Posted by 71Pseudonym
It is a lifestyle for some. Put it at beginning of date and let the teasing and denial begin. Even better using restraints
It is a lifestyle for some. Put it at beginning of date and let the teasing and denial begin. Even better using restraints Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna

Thanks for not making a joke about it
Well duh Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
Excelent answer, Suzanna!
We can work something out. In can go inside my lady parts. Several things go at once. Fun to do on a date Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
There are some fun videos out on the net where the couple is out in public somewhere and.... the dial gets turned up!

Would be hot to do in person! Where can I take you for lunch, Suzanna?!?
I got a new toy w/an infrared tip the warms up 😊
Woohooo ladies i luv toys!!

My guys luv the booty buster vibrating vibe i just got!!
I want you to use your to to squirt in my mouth. Please let us set something up
Woohooo ladies i luv toys!!

My guys luv the booty buster vibrating vibe i just got!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yum yum can't wait for September