Torre Tames

I saw a post on Twitter from Berkleigh that Torre Tames passed away. I don’t have any additional information so please don’t PM me. RIP Torre!
RIP. I think her handle on here turned into Staff Edit - UC
It always breaks my heart to hear about a young person that hit the dirt in their prime and before their time. I just hope that she didn't drink the kool-aid like most other liberal progressive women because this whole climate change thing going around the world is going to get biblical like real soon.

#DiedSuddenly

For some odd reason their just seems to be a lot more of these global warming threads lately? It's as if their was some mass extinction event going on or something?
It always breaks my heart to hear about a young person that hit the dirt in their prime and before their time. I just hope that she didn't drink the kool-aid like most other liberal progressive women because this whole climate change thing going around the world is going to get biblical like real soon.

#DiedSuddenly

For some odd reason their just seems to be a lot more of these global warming threads lately? It's as if their was some mass extinction event going on or something? Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
ECCIE needs to consider making people take an IQ test before granting membership. Too many ignorant posts. This one in particular is out of bounds. Maybe just say RIP instead of interjecting your political beliefs ?
confirmed
Thread closed per Guideline #28

On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.