Annie @ Christophers

DAMNNNN...

Annie got banned?! I was gonna ask her to play Monopoly with me. What happened? SureKanKandy is banned too. What'd I miss? Is it juicy?

Anybody wanna play Monopoly online on this cold, rainy Sunday night?
Smh... why didn't you just write a moderator, and ask them why Miss Annie got banned?? Or the other girl you speak of. Maybe they will tell you if the story is Juicy or not.
M.M.
Don’t believe it’s Annie’s First Bancation. Wouldn’t doubt it will be her last. Damn sure is going to be boring for a while without any Annieisms to read!
She wouldn't listen and they gave her 3 weeks. Lol BORING NOW!! That sucks..

M.M.
She wouldn't listen and they gave her 3 weeks. Lol BORING NOW!! That sucks..

M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
21 days in the whole, or is that without any hole. Well Annie doesn’t provid very often snymore so it’s not like we would be missing out on that!

Going to miss her posts and shit stirring
Smh... why didn't you just write a moderator, and ask them why Miss Annie got banned?? Or the other girl you speak of. Maybe they will tell you if the story is Juicy or not.
M.M. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Because I also wanted to play Monopoly! Killed 2 birds with one stone

Don’t believe it’s Annie’s First Bancation. Wouldn’t doubt it will be her last. Damn sure is going to be boring for a while without any Annieisms to read! Originally Posted by LA Man
I sure will miss her crazy funny self! Hope she's not over there bored too!
Posting taint photos is a known cure for boredom. Also, Annie should have posted taint ...
Ms. Annie is doing just fine. Thank you all for thinking about her.
M.M.
Well Ms. Annie has great service. I saw sweet Anna last night who is a wonderful girl.. So, Thanks Ms Annie.
PRESIDENTIAL PARDON in the works
WTH!? Now I have no one else to pick on.
Where is she?
P SHE got sentenced to 3 weeks to life.
She deserves more for not posting taint.