Legit CMT...

Does anyone know of a legit massage therapist that is fairly attractive and offers lvl 2 type services? I used to see Esmeralda. But She has disappeared since Covid. I would really like to find a regular, the hit and miss of terrible massages at AMP’s is just frustrating af.
https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...n/568608098655

Vivian has been advertising for a while now. I haven’t seen her. She works out of a legit studio on San Mateo. I drove by when she gave address but had to take a phone call and couldn’t make the apt. I’m curious if anyone has seen her.
I've seen Vivian 3 times now, posted a review. She is somewhere between small BBW and soft and curvy. Her pics might be a little dated, the one of her butt is about the best representation. If you are a breast man she has a nice large set. Not a CMT but gives a good thorough massage and offers covered fs menu. VCMT is also out there, excellent massage, attractive but not fs. Hopefully Heavenly Hands will come back, she spends summer and fall with family in Alaska. She is a small BBW but gives the best purely sensual massage around imo. Fs is also possible once she gets to know you. Happy Hunting!