My experience with miss molly

Im just going to start put by saying that this is my experience and I know everyone has a different one. My connection with molly started a couple years ago when an omahaguido from sipsap posted he knew this provider that was trying out the business and he was helping her learn the rope. He put us in contact with each other and multiple texts back and forth try to set a time up to meet, we finally have a time that works. She had sent me her address for her incall, along wth some pictures including very identifable tatoos along with the pics omahaguido sent me and they were of the same person and she looked like her photos when we met. Except we didnt meet at her incall because of she was never available after we set the time. Couple months later, i had a hotel and she was available to come to me so we set it up for a 10pm visit.

She shows up and I let her in. I had money sitting on the dresser in my room and we talked for a couple minutes and she asked for a Coca-Cola. Me being a nice guy and maybe a little to comfortable after a couple months of texting i went to get her one. When I returned to the room she was gone along with the all the money. I knew right away i screwed up and chalked it up to a lesson learned but did text her saying i will see her again.

Fast forward to earlier this week and i see a provider show up on sipsap by the name of miss molly (sipsap.com/miss molly) and start texting with her. I asked for current a couple current selfies as her profile pics weren't very good and didn't show her face, to which she sent them. Looking at them, one caught my attention and i went back to look at the pics she sent me 2 years ago and sure enough same tattoos. So I schedule a meet with her at her place and she was just as flaky as last time. She sends me her address and i check back with the texts from 2 years ago and same address. So now with pictures compared and same address i knew it was her. I went and met her at her place, she lets me in and the apartment is a disaster with 3 cats running around. We goto the bedroom and I asked, do you remember me? She got uncomfortable pretty quick, i reminded her and claims not to remember. She said if it was in denver she believes she did it but not in omaha. She asked if i wanted my money back or a session? I said ill take a qv session and i didnt bring money, phone or anything into the apartment with me because i didnt trust her. She made a comment about the cops and rape and got naked and in doggy on the bed. I rubbed herfor a minute asked for a condom and she didnt have one, and the rape comment going through my head, i put my clothes back on and left with nothing happening. When leaving she says "if you come back here next time i will hurt you". All i said was noted and left knowing i wouldn't be back.

She claims bb wasnt available but not so sure, I question that, not that i would, that just aint for me. When I got to my vehicle, I sent her screen shots of our last time where she stole the money and she says "huh, wasn't me" calling me pathetic... I sould have known better and just left it alone as I had forgotten about her for the most part, but seeing her posting again i really just wanted to see the look on her face as she was being confronted. Im posting this publicly so everyone has the info and if it needs moved to private please do as needed. Im not say dont see her, im not saying see her. I'm just telling my experience and take what you want from it in making your own decisions. I think she could have potential if she just changed her business practices and was honest. Im also including her number from her profile so this shows up in a search 4022658783

Seen on sipsap this morning she is claiming someone is threatening her, to whom ever that is if its true, that is not necessary. If I can get past it so can you.

Be safe everyone.
I just stay away from Sipsap, too much drama
Sorry that happened to you.