OKC - Oklahoma Boards Have Been Shut Down

Ln- Candy was at World on Monday
I had an appointment set with Angel Fire. She ghosted me when I arrived at the hotel. I went to World spa to check on Candy. Candy was not there today. New girl that was meh.
So, doing a review is illegal? What about an Encounter Report?? What about a fictional encounter between two consenting adults with fake names and unbelievable stories of awesome sexual escapades??

Sounds like a First Amendment issue...no?? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Geez I had To Come Over here to find you.... Guess we will fill your City up.... All Smiles
I had an appointment set with Angel Fire. She ghosted me when I arrived at the hotel. I went to World spa to check on Candy. Candy was not there today. New girl that was meh. Originally Posted by HillYeager
Just curious how that happened. You said you was on the way. You got there and said, "I'm here", and no reply? You think maybe she double booked?
So if a person were to write a review of an encounter that happened in Okc, it wouldn't break any Oklahoma laws because it's posted in Connecticut?
So if a person were to write a review of an encounter that happened in Okc, it wouldn't break any Oklahoma laws because it's posted in Connecticut? Originally Posted by 405Newguy
I wouldn't count on it.
Geez I had To Come Over here to find you.... Guess we will fill your City up.... All Smiles Originally Posted by Jade1979
You know where to find me!!
So if a person were to write a review of an encounter that happened in Okc, it wouldn't break any Oklahoma laws because it's posted in Connecticut? Originally Posted by 405Newguy
It seems like a fairly big stretch to think that an Oklahoma Federal prosecutor will be scouring the Interwebs looking for a fictitious Encounter Report written on a computer in Oklahoma and posted in a Forum in Connecticut, between consenting adults with fictitious names, that occurred in a fictitious town (lets say Tulsa, Connecticut) and then track down the perpetrator in order to prosecute them for something that potentially is protected by the First Amendment?!? Better call the SWAT Team!!
About an hour later she text and said she slept in. Then I offered to come over at that time and she text back that she is dying her hair. At least she text with her reason. So I still will try again. I always have a plan b.
OH2 still doesn't have me verified. Two providers said they messaged the op. I wrote reviews on those two and they got verified in a few days.
It's been a ride checking out where there are other places to find people, this has been an interesting July so far.
It's been a ride checking out where there are other places to find people, this has been an interesting July so far. Originally Posted by SharonDix009
Have you found anything other than the Connecticut forums here and OH2?
I do not have the details fleshed out yet, but I have a working theory that the new Oklahoma law was written by none other than Ed Highlight himself as part of his master plan to fulfill his long stated desire to get our local providers to move to Connecticut! ��️
I do not have the details fleshed out yet, but I have a working theory that the new Oklahoma law was written by none other than Ed Highlight himself as part of his master plan to fulfill his long stated desire to get our local providers to move to Connecticut! ��️ Originally Posted by myeviltwin
Now would Ed do something like that??? Lol
Now would Ed do something like that??? Lol Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
Would the Pope shit in a bear's hat?