Maybe take some notes?

Actually, pepper grinder is a two hand movement. Each hand is wrapped around the cock and swivels out and in the opposite direction of the opposing hand. It is difficult to do while sucking so I improvised a one-handed move that works just as well and accomplishes both.
Experience has it's advantages.
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx

Note i said hands lol pretty easy when u use fingers instead of the whole hand.
It sounds like NLN has it down or up depending on your point of view. Wish you were in Texas NLN. You sound amazong!! Originally Posted by DocHolyday

Texas is definitely on my short TDL
NLN does give the best head I've ever had.
You've never had me, sweetie.
Shots fired!!!
Actually, pepper grinder is a two hand movement. Each hand is wrapped around the cock and swivels out and in the opposite direction of the opposing hand. It is difficult to do while sucking so I improvised a one-handed move that works just as well and accomplishes both.
Experience has it's advantages.
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Yes I get the visual now. Does make sense
NLN or Laney? This is like trying to decide on a Ferrari or Lamborghini: Both unique and sexy as hell, they run hot, are fun to drive and give you an experience you'll always remember...just sayin'
Laney....as soon as I get a chance baby.
Sounds like a great tim!
sucking a dick to completion without also using jacking in combination is a skill for sure
And a hard learned one. It's just habit to want to control it by the base.
Once i accomplished that, i was delighted when i learned to suck it back into my mouth by air alone the few times i lost control of it. Now that is fun.
I've yet to have the opportunity to see either of you ladies. Maybe I should be an impartial judge to your skills.
My greatest fear with these ladies is that I'd be headed back out the door before we have time for the customary greetings. No, this can't be a one pop stop. A true Jedi Master would drain her man thoroughly within the allotted time. Only then, can she claim to be the true master.
  • R2P0
  • 02-24-2017, 09:04 PM
I can probably host this competition tomorrow!
the end of the story

http://wp.me/p7HNKM-Ra