Maybe take some notes?

• R2P0
  • 02-25-2017, 10:32 AM
Well damn, I thought y'all were playfully talking smack about each other....
Naw. She's got some kinda of a grudge. I've never understood it either.
Sorry fellas. Didnt know she was just joking about me. It would have been fun.
  • R2P0
  • 02-25-2017, 10:52 AM
Some of us think we should still have a party, maybe a perfect time for y'all to hug it out? I can have some lotion and chocolates for y'all, you know the gifts. Lol
Oh I'm sure y'all do. There's truly no contest. Even she knew it was only a joke.
  • R2P0
  • 02-25-2017, 11:06 AM
That's why I said party and not contest. Don't have to do the contest, just have a group and have fun.
Yeah. She sounds like so much fun to me after that...
Ummmmmm..
  • R2P0
  • 02-25-2017, 11:21 AM
Hey
Just trying to form friendships over here! Lol y'all could totally be best friends!
  • R2P0
  • 02-25-2017, 11:29 AM
I'm sure a lot of the guys agree.
Hahaha dude you wrote a blog post that people are textin me tellin me youre once again runnin your mouth keep this shit off of eccie and get a life.
Youre literally the most dramatic person here- grow
Up this has nothing to do with eccie- u got mad about this post and went and talked shit days ago but i have a bad attitude yeah this is coming from the chic that tells yall "suck your own dicks im taking time off" hilarious you're pathetic
If you don't like my blog, don't read it. You decided to be super master head. Remember? I don't ever start shit with you. Who has the time? Let it go.
Youre pathetic
You'd finely be a better contender if you spent your time practicing sucking dick instead of messing with me.
Your an evil little girl.
Just get over it. I don't promote my blog here. Just don't read it. Ever. Duh.
I'm done with you.