Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: massage, chat, l1
Hair Length and Color: long black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: sexy, skinny, A's, nice legs and arms
Recommendation: Yes
What's Chans? Is it a subamp? apt amp? house apt?
Subamp
What's Chans? Is it a subamp? apt amp? house apt? Originally Posted by london2012
Subamp in Plano. 3611 14th St Ste 105 Plano, Texas 75074

Cloud 9 is across the street - I have never seen a report from there. Aurora is 1 mile east and consistent with upgrades in my experience. Chan has been all misses for me. May have to try Cici to see if I can break the cycle.
Cloud 9 is across the street - I have never seen a report from there. Aurora is 1 mile east and consistent with upgrades in my experience. Chan has been all misses for me. May have to try Cici to see if I can break the cycle. Originally Posted by dogfart

Can You Share What Kind Of Upgrades At Aurora...Pm Me If You Want.....Thanks

Can You Share What Kind Of Upgrades At Aurora...Pm Me If You Want.....Thanks Originally Posted by baddboyy129b

Sure. L1 and SE (over clothes) from Mya. Nothing more exotic. But, compared to the L0 at Chan's, it was better.
Yes Cici is the new owner/manager.... be nice she will return the favor
She Has A Very Young Girl That Works With her Sometimes...Not Sure Where She Went...I Think She's Kind Of On Call....I Asked Her Once About Her...And She Said The Girl Was Only Working Part Time....I'm Going To Call And Ask About Her...See If She's Still Around.....