This weekend od NS, Nothing

what U going to do when U drive 1 hr and the provider has something that came up.

or the NCNS when U get in the area.

P411 even let me down P411 with Hoe parking

When U run across a HOE parker just take the HOE off Ur list of strange to do make the HOE a stranger forever.

Ya a new fucking way to fuck a client over.

it would be better if i would have all the time in the world to schedule days a head of time.

But P411 has a ad page for providers who are working the system.

then there is the HOES that park P411 ads and re up the ad every hour but is not at their fucking incalls and do not plan to fucking work.

oh the P411 Hoe parker tells U that U should have scheduled before cause as if she the HOE is going to work now with out a days notice but the HOE has a ad up in P411.
The HOE has a HOE life too. Could be a management HOE.
Thinking HOE management.

More to come
Either name names or move on ...
Nice fucking Peugeot
Report her to Gina and the HOE will not only get it notated on her account, but I am sure if she has the same note another couple of times or so, she will not be allow to use the p411 available now ad feature and maybe result in suspension or even deletion of her account.
Report her to Gina and the HOE will not only get it notated on her account, but I am sure if she has the same note another couple of times or so, she will not be allow to use the p411 available now ad feature and maybe result in suspension or even deletion of her account. Originally Posted by davidfree986

P411 need to change the HOE ad parking meter to 15 mins.