MelissaH214 / Little Miss Melissa

Has anyone seen MelissaH214 lately?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=220156

Used to be little miss melissa.

I got an unsolicited message from her ( not on this site, a different one ) but I don't know for sure if it was actually her.
  • frodo
  • 10-17-2016, 07:20 AM
I would proceed with caution, the link above looks quite suspicious. Why would Melissa post on Bp over Eccie, or P411. I got a somewhat awkward reply to an old email from her over the weekend asking who is this and to delete all her info. Melissa knows who I am and my contact info, so this reply didn't make sense.
  • frodo
  • 10-17-2016, 10:12 AM
Her posting on bp is strange. She logged onto her p411 account this morning. The bp ad has her p411 info
Are you talking about the really little gal with a big bush that used to provide out of the Garland area?
Are you talking about the really little gal with a big bush that used to provide out of the Garland area? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yes
She was so much fun, to date smallest girl I've ever been with. Hope she's doing well.
Why would Melissa post on Bp over Eccie, or P411. Originally Posted by Golden Man
It appears her account is disabled here, and she DID log in to P411. So nothing strange there.
Thanks for the replies.

I ended up going with a known this past weekend instead of taking the chance.