Alyssa West?

Is Alyssa West still around?

Anyone seen her recently?

Was always on my to do and now I have some free time and need to get stuff done.

Appreciate any info & intel.
Wiesbadenwillie,
this is the review forum.
the "is so-an-so still around" forum is titled "Co-ed".
i suggest you ask over there.
and if you have any links to her from here or other sites, recent or past, pls add them so folks will know who you are asking about.

her yahoo group (didnt know they still existed) accessible from her RR ad states "Founded :Jan 5, 2010".
her yahoo group (didnt know they still existed) accessible from her RR ad states "Founded :Jan 5, 2010".[/QUOTE]

They don’t. All that is left of them is the old homepage with no pictures on them.
Shes on P411
(214) 717-3177
Tried her out, was looking forward to it, hated it. she's old and tired and fat
Tried her out, was looking forward to it, hated it. she's old and tired and fat Originally Posted by grep989
This is a classic example of the window of a provider being a provider is very small, considering the average life span of an individual. There are many providers, especially on this site, that should have closed that window a long time ago. No hobbyist wants to be knowingly be with a provider who has had 400+ dicks in her, been rode hard and put up wet (given most lifstyles, the provider's looks and physical appearance usually age 5 years every 1 year of being a provider) and the joy of being a provider is long gone (satisfying a paying client, not the easy multiple hundreds of dollars she laughs all the way to the bank with per dissapointed client).
She certainly has giant big tits.
She was in the Adult Film 'Strap on Bandits'
No hobbyist wants to be knowingly be with a provider who has had 400+ dicks in her, been rode hard and put up wet -

What? That's just my type. Experienced and broke in.