Why more for incall?

Was perusing Lincoln BP and saw an ad where the provider was asking $150 outcall or $250 incall. This seems strange to me. Why would incall be an extra $100?
Title wrong. Don't know how to change or delete
Changed it for you. MA.
Mike,

I've asked the same question here before and have not yet received an answer. I am curious myself. Any answers out there? Ladies?

Is it somehow more risky to go to the hobbyists' choice of venue?. If so, is the extra fee some sort of battle pay?
If outcall is more it may have to do with the cost of getting a room. Remember that not everyone wants to invite clients into their home/apartment/hotel room and with good reason. I don't know if the original poster is referring to local gals or traveling or both. Even if they are traveling maybe they don't want the business to happen where they are staying and instead get a cheaper room. If they have multiple sessions they need to clean up for all of them and you can only ask for so many wash cloths, towels and bedding changes without raising suspicion. Remember we have sheet stripers and squirters among us!
My original comment/question was about the subject of the title. I misread the body to be in agreement with the title.

I understood outcall to be the provider coming out to the hobbyists location, be it home or hotel. Incall I understand to be at the providers' choice of venue.

Perhaps I'm mistaken. However, if I am correct, an outcall would not cost the provider anything as far as room rental beyond her own temporary residence. Indeed, it would be the hobbyists' cost to bear and unless he is Nash and has 6 or 7 different fuck sessions in a day needing an inordinate amount of linen, there is no issue of her being concerned about extra scrutiny.

With that in mind, why the extra cost for some, while others give discounts for outcalls (which in my mind makes sense).
First off, there are two of these threads - I'll post this in each and hopefully Marcus can merge the threads together appropriately. I couldn't sleep well and popped on the board and noticed this question. It is a common concern and has baffled many a gentleman - and a few ladies too.

Let's make sure we have our definitions correct:

Incall: The lady secures a location, you come to her.
Outcall: You secure a location, the lady comes to you.

The most common reason that there is a price difference is simple and it all boils down in the end to one thing - preference.

If the lady prefers to have you come to her, she'll price outcall prohibitively.
If the lady prefers to come to you, she'll price incall prohibitively.

It is about evenly split, those ladies offering incall higher and those ladies offering outcall higher. It is somewhat perilous for a lady to not offer both - as it can impact her being considered a legitimate provider by many gentlemen . . . many times gentlemen will see the lack of one or the other as a "red flag". IMHO, it is not a good "red flag" indicator, but it happens. And, MANY times a gentleman can only do one or the other, so by offering both but one at a higher price, the lady may still attract his inquiry. Once she has that contact, she can attempt to switch him into the method she prefers or arrive at an accommodation if he can make her feel comfortable. So, she ends up pricing both and those ladies that can't figure out (or don't want) to price them the same and then tell their client only one or the other is available, end up pricing their preferred method higher.

In my experience, that is the bottom line. Whatever the reason / excuse the lady offers, it all boils down to her pricing the method she prefers inexpensively. In some cases, the price difference is astounding.

Now, might there be a myriad reasons why she has the preference? Certainly! However, detailing them really is futile, IMHO, because the only one reason everyone can ever agree upon in my experience (both males and females alike, across what is probably hundreds of instances of this same discussion on many a board) is that she feels more comfortable offering one over the other and she will price accordingly.

Cost of the room, cost of gas, she doesn't own a car, etc., it doesn't really matter . . . they are all things ladies will tell you - but in the final analysis, no matter what the extenuating circumstance, she'll always price the one she likes to do for less, and trust me, the cheaper of the two will always be the one where she feels more comfortable / safe.

Of course, temporary price increases are a whole other discussion, I am addressing only instances of ladies that have the pricing difference over time, consistently.

(Too many) ladies that travel are an exception also - more often than not they will arrive in town with limited funds available and price their outcall more attractively, changing to incall more inexpensively when they have secured a room. Ladies that know what they're doing always arrive with incall secured in advance of their arrival while touring. Regardless, however, after they have been in town for any length of time, their pricing will change based on preference if they stay, it always does.

Kisses,

- Jackie
One may argue that an outcall saves the provider a hotel fee, however, if they already have a room, they can use the facility multiple times and absorb the cost.
Perhaps outcall may sometimes be a higher rate due to transportation issues. This may include paying a friend for their time and gas or paying a "driver" to go along for security measures. .
Another reason outcalls may cost more is because the provider is taking their travel time into consideration. An outcall hour with a client will also burns up the time with traveling back and forth for the provider!
Great answer Jackie.

Gator......you nailed my answer perfectly.

My incall fees stay the same, but my outcall fees are more expensive based upon the simple fact that its taking more time for me to see you. It usually adds another 30-60 minutes to the original length of time you've booked.
I was tired and screwed ip the title when posting and then when trying to fix, started another thread. I would think outcall would be more for reasons stated. What had me asking was why someone would charge $100 extra for INCALL? There aren't that many $100 hotel rooms in Lincoln, if the idea is it is to cover room. And if it is because they want to discourage incall, then why even offer it? It wasn't anyone I would consider seeing anyway, ad just didn't feel right. I was just curious as to other people's thoughts.
Have you tried booking a room at a nice hotel lately? The rates start at about $70 and goes up.

Myself, I will only stay at hotels that are 3 star and up. And that's if I can't get into a 4 star hotel. Plus, I always tip housekeeping for numerous reasons.

My clients appreciate a nice, clean and safe hotel versus a cheap, dirty motel like motel 6.
Have you tried booking a room at a nice hotel lately? The rates start at about $70 and goes up.

Myself, I will only stay at hotels that are 3 star and up. And that's if I can't get into a 4 star hotel. Plus, I always tip housekeeping for numerous reasons.

My clients appreciate a nice, clean and safe hotel versus a cheap, dirty motel like motel 6. Originally Posted by MsElena
Amen. I spoil myself, I have high standards. I spoil my clients, they have high standards.

I'm pissed if they don't have 24 hour full menu room service.

Kisses,

- Jackie

My clients appreciate a nice, clean and safe hotel versus a cheap, dirty motel like motel 6. Originally Posted by MsElena
Hahaha....TIP HUGE!!!!

Multiple reasons = more towels please...more towels please...and the occasional need to dispense with those pesky skidmarks. lol...really. ijs

Housekeepers....(In spanish) "We know what you're doin' We know what you're doin'"

Ooppps......ME MsE
...I spoil my clients, they have high standards.

I'm pissed if they don't have 24 hour full menu room service.

Kisses,

- Jackie Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
24 hour "full menu" room "service"...I'd like some of that too! Do you deliver? Is that available as "takeout?" What's the price difference?

OMG! Sorry Jackie...couldn't pass on this. Here...I'll do it for you

ME Jackie D
Seriously...I get the preference thing. It just torques me when ladies try to justify the higher cost with "travel expenses and their time" when they are 4 blocks up the street. I'll happily pay you for a gallon of gas...way more than you'll use...and you can start the clock when you leave your room. Geez! Why not be straight up and say because I prefer to meet at my location for safety and security reasons?
For me, incall is a necessity. Being married, can not host at home and will not risk wife finding out that I got a hotel room somewhere. I dont want to get divorced, just want a little fun and variety.