Any "John" ever use YOUR ID

Any non providers ever use YOUR Id to get a room for a provider to use?
Safe?
Why would you do that? I would not.
Personally I wouldnt do it and I will probably get shit from someone for saying it but truely thats not safe for you.
I'll tell you a very simple reason you shouldn't do this that has nothing to do with the hobby.

Most motels are now Non-Smoking. They charge a fee of about $250 if someone smokes in the room. Each and every time I've heard of a guy being nice and paying for a girl (stripper, hooker, ex girlfriend, whomever) to get a room, they've gotten stuck with this cleaning charge.

I'm sure there are exceptions, but it's a cost I'd figure in when considering getting a room if you're not going to be present the entire time.
that was the reason I why I said no. I said I couldn't be held responsible for anything happening in the room.
that was the reason I why I said no. I said I couldn't be held responsible for anything happening in the room. Originally Posted by just came
Good for you. If you want to be a good guy, I suggest giving a girl $$ toward the room, or even booking it on Priceline (prepaid) in her name. She will have to show id and cc but will only be charged for anything extra.
I can only think of two reasons a provider would need a room in someone elses name

1. Shes been kicked out of the hotel already

2. She has warrants or is on probation.

neither seem like somehing to get involved in
^^^ +1 ^^^