Buckswild

buckswild VIP membership or private rooms are worth buying ??
buckswild VIP membership - hell yes it is
What's the benefit/cost?
What's the benefit/cost? Originally Posted by drewbie860
It's a $1000 a year.. But it get's you in for free, a couple friends discounted... You get into all buck's locations even the one in Philly... You can use booths, cabanas, backrooms and stuff like that for free...Then one thing is if you buy it at Buck Wild's and then go to Buck's Cabaret for some fun if all the cabanas or booths and stuff are full with people who bought there VIP there you will be asked to move and it's the same at wild's... Basically you get priority at the club you bought it from but not so much at the other clubs..
It most definitely is not 1k per year, I paid 500 USD on the spur o' them moment and they took it
you can fuck in those private seats ?
No, they have a OSHA-compliant, coned-off , yellow DO NOT CROSS taped stripper fucking zone. Ask any manager about it, anywhere.
No, they have a OSHA-compliant, coned-off , yellow DO NOT CROSS taped stripper fucking zone. Ask any manager about it, anywhere. Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
That's what I was quoted by Buck's management... Also what I saw a guy get told last Friday!!
Still don’t understand why Buck’s and Buck’s Wild scan DLs. That doesn’t work for me.
Still don’t understand why Buck’s and Buck’s Wild scan DLs. That doesn’t work for me. Originally Posted by Blackjack212121
It's for geo-tagging your ass.

Good news, once you get the covid "vaccine" you won't have to, you'll be under 24 hour surveillance by DHS, CIA, FBI and OSHA. All courtesy of the chip slipped in along with the vaccine and of course the DNA changing serum so your offspring will all be mindless drones.

Seriously - who cares? If your spouse wants to know if you were in a strip club and got laid, she can look to see if you're grinning when you come home.
Your phone does an amazing job of geo-targeting you and your location... Your phone will allow a business to go back 12-18 months and target you if you have been at a specific location...
Really? Come on man.
Most are totally at the managements discretion. Rights and privileges may be revoked and/or modified without warning or recourse. I had a Lifetime VIP membership at Colorado in Houston. They added more rooms that needed another membership to get it. Rooms that were free now $100 hour charge. Free entry to friends? Not during fights although they said they were.

Something similar at the St James in Houston. Added new rooms to VIP area and membership terms changes.

10% discount on food? Never took it off unless I brought it up.
Off topic, anyone remember the VIP rooms upstairs at Platinum II/����������❤️ Had a buddy that had lifetime there, 8 months later changed to Onyx. Sucks but everything you so today describes rules fou, and a waiver for them to change anything, anytime!
they do it to determine if you are a VIP, or just an illegal alien