Name: Zaza?
Phone: 346-629-5318
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Bellaire and Winkleman. Only massage shop in the strip I think
Activities: 4 on a scale 1-10 rub, CBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Weird ass haircut...like bangs and about shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short cutie, her hair is weird but probably self conscious about her forehead or some shit, nice weird asian ass, C's naturals. Very happy about her top and bottom
Recommendation: Yes
I've been asked many times before to take the condom with me.
nice weird asian ass
What is weird about her ass?
I would absolutely refuse to take the condom. Flush it down the damn toilet but I am not taking it with me.
I would absolutely refuse to take the condom. Flush it down the damn toilet but I am not taking it with me. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
I've heard of a place that got shut down. Had a plumbing problem,.called the landlord who had a plumber come out. Problem was the line was jammed up with condoms. He told the landlord about the problem and they were shut down. Word has probably gotten around on the mamasan network
Likewise…i have been asked plenty of times to take the condom with me. It may be them being overly cautious in the event LE pays a visit. In some cases I also think its because they are trying to keep “that activity” from the owner of the place. I talked at a nail salon girl in to FS one time and I am pretty sure the owner was not aware of that activity being offered. Either way…not a big deal.
Most of shops I’ve been to they reuse the condoms so the girl will wrap it in a towel.

I actually prefer this way cause reusing condoms is nasty. I’ll just throw it out the window as I drive past a school or something.
I've seen a minivan driving around town with a collection of them hanging from the rear-view mirror. Looks like a collection of thimbles.
Likewise…i have been asked plenty of times to take the condom with me. It may be them being overly cautious in the event LE pays a visit. In some cases I also think its because they are trying to keep “that activity” from the owner of the place. I talked at a nail salon girl in to FS one time and I am pretty sure the owner was not aware of that activity being offered. Either way…not a big deal. Originally Posted by The Sampler
Which nail salon?? 👀
I would absolutely refuse to take the condom. Flush it down the damn toilet but I am not taking it with me. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
Take them home, wash 'em, and then sell them on we chat ebay. Or bring them back for house fee credit!

I saw ZaZa 3 or weeks ago - 34 years old but just had L1 with some minimal NE and SE. She did get into it and talk a little dirty talk. I'd repeat if in the area.
I've seen a minivan driving around town with a collection of them hanging from the rear-view mirror. Looks like a collection of thimbles. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
LMAO!!!
I've seen a minivan driving around town with a collection of them hanging from the rear-view mirror. Looks like a collection of thimbles. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
http://images.app.goo.gl/TeuKMonaR36UwEA86