Should I just bail on hobbying?

Ok, I have seen a certain young lady a lot lately. I have come to realize that she does not actually see the texts I have sent her. Now another provider in West Texas has posted the number I contact this girl with here in Austin. When I converse with this strumpet during our sessions she is clueless to the communication I thought was between her and I.

This is only freaking hobbying, I know, but I feel greatly decieved. Not that I should not expect to be so, but to this level? I have spent many a time in the sack with this woman, you'd think that on some level she would actually be human.

TO her:
We had a good thing going baby. Too bad it's over. Anyone can say what they will, but you know this is wrong. Too bad for you really, I had hoped I was making your life easier.

I smell a pimp? How weird.
And I smell a shitstorm brewing. How predictable.

To your question: Yes.
munchman350, YES if you cannot let it/her go, then please give up the hobby/cancel/delete your account and do something FUN to forget.

You had your other post, then another post, now this one. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh here. Plus we get who it is, so treat careful ...

If you cannot allow your emotions to let her go, then you indeed need to cut the line right now. Otherwise you may be on a dangerous path and that won't do any good to any body.
Shit storm? I doubt it. I doubt the girl in question even has access to her profile here.

I hear ya F2C. I am human, and I worry. You are right, I'll just let her go. Nothing this real person can do for her without her wanting.

I have requested that my account be disabled. I am out of the game. I cannot contribute to this. I feel bad that I already have. I hope the best for this girl, I really do.
My FRIEND just told me about this post and let me be the 1st to say that it was me who posted HER number by accident since I was on the phone with her. I had a brain fart, it happens. But she kindly sent all the guys my correct #. Which is clearly listed in my sig line, which shows I have my own phone and have no need/reason to post her number. I am no pimp. Omg. Anyone who sees me knows this. Dude I think your feelings have made you create some crazy scenarios in your head and it is not fair to myself or her for you to make these bogus accusations. You really should take a break. #1 you have dragged me into this #2 you have creeped her out big time. Good luck
DB, you are indeed no pimp (I checked that out personally, hmmmm)
You are an amazing women, err, goddess !!!
DB, you are indeed no pimp (I checked that out personally, hmmmm)
You are an amazing women, err, goddess !!! Originally Posted by fun2come
Well thank you sweets. Your not so bad your self ;-)

It seems my mistake put me in the middle of some drama. What's weird is my mistake was made in another city. So is this guy wWatching my posts? We have never met.... OR is he randomly searching her phone number through out the day? Either scenario is creepy. Sorry, that's my opinion.
Sorry folks. I am apparently wrong. These girls are indeed independent.

I apologize to them and everyone else on the board.
Sweetie theres no reason to feel so bad about your self, accidents happen and feelings well they get in to the way sometimes and thats ok as long as you can control. I dont think theres any pimp in thiss thread so that was off the wall but sometimes things get discombobulated and things happen, personally this should of all been taken care of maybe personally through pms, but since its out there just accept the fact that #1 there was obviously a shayla moment were you kinda feel like your having a blnde moment and dizzy lol #2 you need to know that as a man in this hobby you cant play captain save a ho, I have had a few were they thought they would take care of me and take me away from this and all and well feelings got hurt not only there but mine because I felt bad letting him know I had no feelings like that. Advice dont get to clingy, I am the type of girl that doesnt like clingy guys and I am sure theres others and putting that much time into seeing and investagating someone is a little off the wall too, but hey maybe take a small break put on your big boy boxer briefs lol if you wear them and accept this is not the normal place of were people are looking for love, this is people looking to get fucked and get money and thats how you have to look at it, and hopefully everyone can just stay friends, after apologys for creeping her out which isnt a good feeling my dear, Hope this helps although my mouth tends to get me in trouble lol
Have an awesome day everyone.
I love HAPPY ENDINGS!
Wait, that's it? No more drama, what happened to the drama filled treads of old, where they would just drag and drag???
Martianman, You can always start a "Dear Eccie" thread ....