Houston Showcase Photoshoot Specials Extended

I have extended my special rates for showcase shoots throughout March. If you would like to schedule a shoot feel free to pm or call me for details.

I have a few openings this week and next week. If you would like to schedule feel free to pm me.
Do you ever come to New Orleans?? If so please let me know.

Melissa Madyson
Hi Melissa. I do go to New Orleans. My next trip is scheduled for the second weekend on April.
Still booking in Houston for the rest of March and April. Feel free to pm, call or text for more information or to schedule your shoot.

Do you ever come to New Orleans?? If so please let me know.

Melissa Madyson Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
My favorite photographer! Luv ya!
My favorite photographer! Luv ya! Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Thank you dear and I can't wait for our next shoot. Luvs ya too
Now booking for April and May. PM for details.
It's been a crazy busy two weeks and I wanted to thank all the ladies that came through to shoot. I'll have some new sample images very soon. I'm still booking shoots for the rest of the month so if you're interested in shooting feel free to pm me.

For those that inquired I have well over 100 references between Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and New Orleans providers I've worked with and they can tell you exactly what's it's like to work with me.
Our shoot was awesome...just want to say thank you !

Thank you Belle and it was great working with you. I am definitely looking forward to another shoot

Thank you so much for the new photos! You are truly one of the best Houston has to offer! You are a very kind professional photographer and gentleman that made it very easy to work with you. I highly recommend you to us curvy women..lol
Thank you so much for the new photos! You are truly one of the best Houston has to offer! You are a very kind professional photographer and gentleman that made it very easy to work with you. I highly recommend you to us curvy women..lol Originally Posted by Beau Derierre
You're very welcome. I had a great time working with you and if you ever want to shoot again feel free to call me...and curvy women rock so thank you for the recommendation
Still producing some of the best images in Houston!
I can not wait until our next photo shoot!!