OH2 banning IP's again

account is fine because I can hop on via my phone.
Fake news. Just went in there zero issues. Perhaps that’s oh2 subtle way of saying they don’t want certain members. Just saying….
This seems like it's been an ongoing issue for that site since early 2023, just after it was experiencing all those login issues at the time. Basically, it looks like you can have issues logging in there on your computer if you have a Texas IP address.

I recommend getting a VPN and then pointing your connecting city/server to just about anywhere outside of Texas and you should be good. Works for me at least.
Fake news. Just went in there zero issues. Perhaps that’s oh2 subtle way of saying they don’t want certain members. Just saying…. Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
You don’t say…funny coming from you C-3PO, foxtrotter, Pitroom,shinepro, trillaburger, scroodgemcNOnut and the list goes on
  • pxmcc
  • Yesterday, 10:37 PM
^^take foxtrot off the list..

you can add back fuck_centerpoint..
All social boards are tired of having their site certificates attacked by hackers.
All IPs leave a trace.
It's quite easy to block IPs to the point that it's automated.
And yes vpns end up getting blocked even if just one of their users tries to play games. It's gotten so that VPNs will also block their entrances to miscreants.
I’m being very serious guys. I personally most of the times don’t like folks what better way then to ban their IP address then say it’s an accident but all along I simply wanted, no me the computer, f u and please forward your next IP address
Go Chiefs 3 peat and I’m a Taylor Swift kind of guy. Go Tay Tay. ( I’ve personally dialed the admin at Oh2. They willl be with you shortly)