Humming during a BJ WOW!

It doesn't happen very often, but I have been with ladies that REALLY get into a BJ. They make moaning sounds and you can certainly feel it! It certainly accelerates completion for me.

Ladies have you done this on purpose to speed things up?

Guys have you ever had a gal hum your favorite tune?

I had an ATF try the “Star Spangled Banner” recently, and trust me, I blew before the bombs started busting in air! LOL It was funny and lots of fun. I'm going to try "Moves like Jagger" tonight!" LOL

When it get closer to Christmas, I'm going to try, "Here Cums Santa Claus" LOL

Hell yeah...just the other day, London fucked my shit up with this. Best BJ I've ever had. She made my dick grow the longest I've ever seen that MoFo. She was playing hard rock in the background, humming and even singing while holding my dick...'twas ready to explode after 2 mins. She tormented it for @30mins - 40mins before allowing it to EXPLODE. Also, between sucks, licks, BLS, she would pull off of mijo and make comments at random, like "fuck", "this is a fucking...banana", "fucking asshole"(I kinda understated my size to her )

That shit turned me ON! She was moaning, pulling off the dick with a suctioning sound, muah and other moans, slurps...It was as if she were making love to my DICK wit her mouth!
Hell yeah...just the other day, London fucked my shit up with this. Best BJ I've ever had. She made my dick grow the longest I've ever seen that MoFo. She was playing hard rock in the background, humming and even singing while holding my dick...'twas ready to explode after 2 mins. She tormented it for @30mins - 40mins before allowing it to EXPLODE. Also, between sucks, licks, BLS, she would pull off of mijo and make comments at random, like "fuck", "this is a fucking...banana", "fucking asshole"(I kinda understated my size to her )

That shit turned me ON! She was moaning, pulling off the dick with a suctioning sound, muah and other moans, slurps...It was as if she were making love to my DICK wit her mouth! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Thats what I'm talking about! LOL
*taking notes*
I love to hummmmm when giving oral, but can't ever recall receiving it. Guess I should ask next time.
Yes, I can hummm during a BJ, but mostly, I just groan and moan and enjoy it.
LOVE IT when the lady hums, gasps for air, slurping sounds...like she can't get enough of it...
They don't call it a skin FLUTE for nothing
They don't call it a skin FLUTE for nothing Originally Posted by burkalini

It's meant to be played and music is meant to be made
They don't call it a skin FLUTE for nothing Originally Posted by burkalini
Sack Whistle LOL
Sack Whistle LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

Well I was going to sing a song " Whistle While You Work" from Snow White but that wouldn't exactly be sexy would it LOL

Here's a haiku, those 5-7-5 syllable Japanese poems

Oh I love blow jobs
Me love sucking a long time
Til the man blows wad.
The best hummers are with John Philip Sousa marches.
Well I was going to sing a song " Whistle While You Work" from Snow White but that wouldn't exactly be sexy would it LOL

Here's a haiku, those 5-7-5 syllable Japanese poems

Oh I love blow jobs
Me love sucking a long time
Til the man blows wad. Originally Posted by alluringava
We have so much in common! LOL How about a BJ and you can hum the theme to Jaws! LOL
Kind a gives this a new meaning doesn't it

I'm loving this!! When I was first introduced to a "HUM JOB," it was associated with teabagging. Yikes! What a feeling.

I posted about a HUM JOB on ASPD and was immediately slashed, dashed and quartered by the "Powers Who Were." (Bye, Bye).

Ladies you can hum SEMPER FI on my balls or my rod anytime. I promise to salute you!