When looking fo new provider

When looking for a new provider and see:
0 to five reviews
6 to 12 reviews
13 to 20 reviews
over 30 reviews
at what point do u say too much
If you’re looking for a veteran I'd say 30+. If you’re looking for fresh new uncharted territory I'd say Welcome Wagon with ZERO. Everything in the middle is a crap shoot!
365 she is too busy
365 she is too busy Originally Posted by ekim008
Yeah, since not every guy does a review, you can multiply this number by about 10.
Actually I think the bigger question is what time frame. If you have 30 reviews in 30 day period, and you know many don't review, or repeat customers only review once, she might be on her back a tad much.
For a "low volume" provider (2-a-day):
365 days per year x 2 per day - weekends off (52 weeks per year x 2 WE days) 104= 730 - 104 = helluva lot more than 365 as referenced above even with excluding a few more days for the holidays.

Imagine the "high volume" fems.

For me this is NOT a turn-off. And, we damn sure better not dream about judging anyone. Preferences are up to you OP. After all, this is 'fantasy' land. Feel free even for the lady with say 5 reviews to imagine you're the only guy. Or, that you're such a stud, you tore that shit up! But, if you ever do the math, your little fantasy bubble will be bursted (is that even a word?). Popped!

I can only be with experienced freaks. Gotta be both and GFE/PSE or damn sure near. I don't have patience for a newbie per se. But, I love it when trying something new together too!

It's your fantasy, live it the way you like!

When looking for a new provider and see:
0 to five reviews
6 to 12 reviews
13 to 20 reviews
over 30 reviews
at what point do u say too much Originally Posted by dwl318
Do not put too much emphasis on reviews. Reviews are rarely an accurate description of a provider. Plus, probably half of the reviews are fake to begin with.
Actually I think the bigger question is what time frame. If you have 30 reviews in 30 day period, and you know many don't review, or repeat customers only review once, she might be on her back a tad much. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Good point! And if they employ a staff to set appointments or have guys circling the motel 12 hours a day, which I commonly refer to as "Air Traffic Control" she might just be super high volume. If I'm going in, I want to make sure I can hit at least one side. I don't care if it’s left right, top or bottom, so long as I hit! LOL

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=275866

Case and point!
What amazes me is on another board we're all probably very familiar with some of the girls have PAGES AND PAGES Of reviews. I wonder if they ASK for those reviews...because some of them have not been around as 'veteran providers' and yet they have 40 pages of reviews and all I can think of is, does EVERY one of their clients write one??? Yes, they must have a turnstyle at the foot of their bed or a welcome mat or something to get that many reviews in such a short period of time.
Reviews offer a lot of help in deciding who to see based on whether the girl offers the kind of experience I am looking for. Certain activities excluded can be deal breaker, or can too many overly enthusiastic descriptions that might indicate a bit to wild for me.

As far as number, if the provider is in her 30s and has several pages of good reviews over time, that indicates long-term commitment to the profession. A large number of reviews over a very short period of time for a particularly young provider (18-22) seems suspicious to me.

Like anything in this hobby, reading all the cards laid before you will usually result in the best investment and experience. No one thing typically tells the entire story.
I've been asked to review a woman before. She's sweet about it, "Please, review me." (although a longer-worded form), but I've stopped writing reviews (I have my reasons and they are several 'types' of reasons).

Part of a physical description "discrepancy" is simply this: how many women do you know that have kept the same hairstyle, exact same weight and otherwise looked the same for years or even days. Women are always searching for ways to make themselves look 'even better'. I'm not paying someone with a BMI of 17- or 26+ for anything that could potentially involve nudity, but with that caveat, it's all about the skills ladies... at least with me.
Reviews offer a lot of help in deciding who to see based on whether the girl offers the kind of experience I am looking for. Certain activities excluded can be deal breaker, or can too many overly enthusiastic descriptions that might indicate a bit to wild for me.

As far as number, if the provider is in her 30s and has several pages of good reviews over time, that indicates long-term commitment to the profession. A large number of reviews over a very short period of time for a particularly young provider (18-22) seems suspicious to me.

Like anything in this hobby, reading all the cards laid before you will usually result in the best investment and experience. No one thing typically tells the entire story. Originally Posted by memdal
+1
Personally, I don't mind seeing a lot of reviews- it gives me a larger pool to see her activities, attitude, etc. and it's a greater probability of them not being LE..
Personally, I don't mind seeing a lot of reviews- it gives me a larger pool to see her activities, attitude, etc. and it's a greater probability of them not being LE.. Originally Posted by Irish Cream
Very good point! I always worry when I note a provider has been around for some time and doesn't have very many reviews!
Reviews are extremely helpful. Pictures draw me in but can be very deceptive. So, once I view the reviews, especially if she has 'No' reviews (recommendations)-which I immediately place on my DNS(ever) list, I know what to expect.

Case in point: (http://eccie.net/member.php?u=102296)
Damn she's fine. BUTT, too many 'NO's. PASS!!!