Frequency of encounters

I probably don't want to know the answer to this!

But what is the typical ('normal' probably is not right word morally!) number of times you visit a provider?

I'm a once of month type of guy and tend to stick to my ATF (the current one at least) for quite a number of months before moving on.

I suppose the ladies should and can contribute on this one as well. How often to you see a 'regular' client.

thanks
Empire
I see my stripper lady and frequent the massage parlor at least twice a month.
Mainly bng, does that count?
I see my stripper lady and frequent the massage parlor at least twice a month.
Mainly bng, does that count? Originally Posted by hobby hound
Let me qualified: this for a full session / multiple hours ,not BNG. I have a SO as well, so physically cannot get to hobby as much as I want to (shame!)
empire
Most of my friends are repeats. I believe most of them see other providers, but there are a few tell me that they only see me.

One is once a week. (He says he only sees me)

A couple are twice a month. (One says he only sees me, but I do think he see others. I don't know why he feels compelled to tell me he only sees me.)

A few are once a month.

A few that are once every 6-8 weeks. (One says he only sees me)

Many are once every 3-6 months.
Every day! Five Days per week! I have week ends, holidays off and I get two weeks vacation like everyone else! To take time off I double up or do a double shift!
Depends entirely on my location. I've been in places where there is virtually no opportunity to partake b/c there are virtually no ladies in the business. In other places, I could see 2 ladies a day (if I could afford it) and still not even put a dent in the available talent.
It used to be once a month or 1.5 months between session's Now its been quite awhile.
I'm fortunate enough with my job as a traveling Petroleum Engineer, that I am able to hobby as often or as little as I like. Sometimes when I'm off and have been away from home for an extended period of time, it can get all the way up to 2-3 a day for weeks on end. It just depends. Hell I'm so lazy sometimes I won't even masturbate...... nah just kidding about that last part.
I probably don't want to know the answer to this!

But what is the typical ('normal' probably is not right word morally!) number of times you visit a provider?

I'm a once of month type of guy and tend to stick to my ATF (the current one at least) for quite a number of months before moving on.

I suppose the ladies should and can contribute on this one as well. How often to you see a 'regular' client.

thanks
Empire Originally Posted by empire_song

Same....for me my regulars it's once or twice a month. And I like it that way. Keeps things fresh. I have seen a few regulars as long as ten years.
It changes all the time. When I first started it was the candy store thing and I think I was averaging one a day. Now it's one or two a month but I date alot more on the civie side. Oh yea not on topic but I sat down and figured it was about 100.00 per date less with a civie date than with a provider. I do tend to date women that I know I am going to fuck.
It changes all the time. When I first started it was the candy store thing and I think I was averaging one a day. Now it's one or two a month but I date alot more on the civie side. Oh yea not on topic but I sat down and figured it was about 100.00 per date less with a civie date than with a provider. I do tend to date women that I know I am going to fuck. Originally Posted by burkalini
But you'd agree then that you pay for it ( sex) in one form or another, cheaper or not than a provider.
I vary from around once a month to a few times a month.
I'm fortunate enough with my job as a traveling Petroleum Engineer, that I am able to hobby as often or as little as I like. Sometimes when I'm off and have been away from home for an extended period of time, it can get all the way up to 2-3 a day for weeks on end. It just depends. Hell I'm so lazy sometimes I won't even masturbate...... nah just kidding about that last part. Originally Posted by medingdong
I wish I had the time & resources to hobby 2-3 times a day for weeks on end. Personally, at least once a week with a regular provider & sometimes in between I experiment with unfamiliar providers. Ive only done it twice in one day, once with the provider Ive made my regular. She is awesome. It was when I had my 1st session with her early in the day. I couldnt get her off my mind & I had to see her again after work. She was surprised I wanted to. She is pretty hot & skilled...so whats so surprising?
But you'd agree then that you pay for it ( sex) in one form or another, cheaper or not than a provider. Originally Posted by alluringava
Absolutely you pay no matter who. Dinner,drinks,shows etc. It's never free unless you just show up for a bootie call. Those are fun once in awhile. Women like dick just as much as guys like pussy but they just have more control. Sometimes they want the bootie call just for a good O or two
I've pretty much eliminated the real world! That time is now taken up by ATF'S!