Wow she's HOT

I Don't know what it is about this girl, but her beauty is doll-like...
Oh and yes my curiosity got the best of me and I called her and asked if that's her on the pics and she assured me 100% that is was her, ha. Now I have to meet her.
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ime-19/7864366
Something about that face -- part cyborg ? Martian cyborg interactions ...Mortals stay tuned.

Go Martian!

19Trees
Lol at mannequin...
Don't forget to post a review
I have a blow up doll that looks just like her !
I forgot which provider had a showcase with her in it...lol
I Don't know what it is about this girl, but her beauty is doll-like...
Oh and yes my curiosity got the best of me and I called her and asked if that's her on the pics and she assured me 100% that is was her, ha. Now I have to meet her.
http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ime-19/7864366 Originally Posted by Martianman
Bwahahahaha
I have a blow up doll that looks just like her ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
twins - oh shit, here we go again .....
ive seen her workin at Macy's.
kinda bland personality, not much of a talker. but her ass is hard as a brick!!
lol that is too funny
  • Toyz
  • 03-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Just saw her...

Kind of robotic. Not a lot of IOP. Pretty agreeable though, FF/Greek/Swinging from the Chandalier...its all on the menu. I asked about rate and didn't get much out of her, so left a 20 & called it good.

But YMMV however I found her better and more energetic than some I have been with...
Maybe she has the GI Joe kung fu grip...
  • Paven
  • 03-18-2013, 12:07 AM
Be careful MM, Ken might get pissed especially if you see her at Malibu Barbie's Dream House.
hmmm new doubles partner???
This just in...

She burst onto Trees screen and typed "Hi, 19Trees I am Simone (spelled it funny though, had 1s and 0 instead of i and O). Ran her photos and number against global and martian dbases: thrilled to report she has had most upgrades (including lips that feel like gummy bears). If her suction systems were not so glitchy, I would take her for a ride as any responsible post humanist must.

19Trees