Adult toys and products What are your favorites

We all have toys or lube we prefer. I was wondering what are some of you favorite toys and products. There are so many products out there and trying to get some new products is tough and can get expensive. Sometimes hearing what others likes can help you decide if you want to spend the money and try it. Have a great week and stay warm. TP
I love my 8" extra girthy UR3 Doc Johnson Vac-U-Loc strap on that I got as a gift ;-P
Mmmm... Just thinking about Truly Passion & some toys....
I want to play with those..
I love my 8" extra girthy UR3 Doc Johnson Vac-U-Loc strap on that I got as a gift ;-P Originally Posted by Belladonna Whispers
I'd love to play with you and that toy!
I'd love to play with you and that toy! Originally Posted by Bancroft1957
When's the date? ;-)
I luv playing with Truely and her toys turn me on!!

heres a few of mine.....
My favorite lube is called Sliquid Sassy. It is water based and specially formulated for ass play. It's thick and doesn't dry out too quickly. It is also made of cotton cellulose, hypoallergenic, and 100% tasteless. That means if you use some lube for some rubbin' and then get hungry afterward you can slurp away with no nasty taste left behind from the lube.
I have a couple of butt plugs that my mistress makes me use that I like, along with a vibrator that is about 6 inches long (pretty much average size.) But, the one toy I love is the gag dildo she had me buy. It is just incredibly hot wearing it and lying on my back while she straddles my head and rides it, or using it to fuck her while she is lying down. She has also made me use it on my ass, and I liked that as well (although I like the vibe better.)
Sliquid is awesome lube!

http://sliquid.com/
Sliquid in general is awesome but only "Sliquid Sassy" is completely flavorless. The other versions have a sweet or bitter aftertaste that is gross. It comes in a pink-labeled bottle. They also make a more "masculine" version of the packaging that is the same cotton cellulose-based formula, which is called "Dude Lube - Water Based".
I just ordered a vibrating egg that can be activated by txts once it hooks up to my Bluetooth from my cell phone. I'm ecstatic to get it and let some of my close friends know they can txt me with a special code and for every letter they txt, I get a vibration!

It's on back order but I'm chomping at the bit because I think it's gonna be AWESOME.

I love my rabbit, that's the one that puts me to sleep at night

I also have this breathable ball gag that has cuffs attached to either side of the gag on your face, and it's quite interesting to be restrained in that position.
Where did you order this from sounds very hot
Wow DD that sounds hot. More details please especially after you get it. I got me a paddle today and a few other things.
Love, love, love a moderately long flogger with the strips made of super soft leather. It is incredibly sensual and I have loved both wielding it and being on the receiving end. It looks wicked, and makes a nice sound effect, but doesn't hurt. Even pretty hard blows on cock, balls, pussy, and breasts/nipples feels good.

This is a perfect toy for someone wanting to dabble in kink, or just use as an adjunct to BFE/GFE play.

Remotely controlled vibrating toys of various sorts can be incredible fun. Especially for going out in public with--you or your partner not knowing exactly when it's going to be activated. Turning the vibrator on when the waiter asks for her order is delicious.