Do Providers Have a To Do List

A recent thread got me wondering if any of you providers have a mental list or just some hobbyists in particular that you want to see or even just meet? For whatever reason.
Sure, they're human too.
off course... here I am resting betwen my provider calls. They never stop calling.
I really needed that laugh, thanks for that.

To answer the OP question, yes and no....

off course... here I am resting betwen my provider calls. They never stop calling. Originally Posted by live4fun
Based on the number of phone calls I've gotten since I got back from Iraq, I can guarantee they do.

Shit...maybe those were just telemarketers...no wonder they acted strange when I asked if they allowed Greek...
Is there a sex act referred to Iraqi?
off course... here I am resting betwen my provider calls. They never stop calling. Originally Posted by live4fun
I do. I have a very long list of guys I want to meet from the board. Most I'd be willing to drop whatever I was doing to make sure I could grant their appointment request.

If I ever saw BM, SKF, DH, TMFT and quite a few others ... I would never spend their money. I would frame it and put in on my night stand.

I was nutty happy when I got to meet enderwiggen. When he called me my heart skipped a beat. He made my Saturday night. What a smart guy he is. Ever since I saw him, I think I have gotten smarter.
I do. I have a very long list of guys I want to meet from the board. Most I'd be willing to drop whatever I was doing to make sure I could grant their appointment request.

If I ever saw BM, SKF, DH, TMFT and quite a few others ... I would never spend their money. I would frame it and put in on my night stand.

I was nutty happy when I got to meet enderwiggen. When he called me my heart skipped a beat. He made my Saturday night. What a smart guy he is. Ever since I saw him, I think I have gotten smarter.
Get ready to draw a line through the number one and my name. I'll be calling later...
Yes. I've had quite a few online crushes with men. And I've really liked some men that I know for a fact would never see me for a variety of reasons.

So yes. I would think that it happens all of the time with women.

But then, I'm real easy!

Elisabeth

If I ever saw ... TMFT ... I would never spend his money. I would frame it and put in on my night stand.
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Others have said that ... but ...

1. I don't think they meant it as a compliment

2. They usually only say that after they find out the range on my electric scooter doesn't reach their incall

Yes i have a few on my list, and i also enjoyed Ender, lol. Blow Pop is top of my to do list now, i love a good challenge as well as Kahonakoa. One of these days............
Yes i have a few on my list, and i also enjoyed Ender, lol. Blow Pop is top of my to do list now, i love a good challenge as well as Kahonakoa. One of these days............ Originally Posted by subcilla
Good luck with trying to get BlowPop under your covers. Been trying to seduce that man for years. Of course, I would want the full menu with him and he ain't having any of that.

So it's probably for the best.

We probably shouldn't NAME men on our list, should we?

Hugs and I hope that you're doing well, Cilla!
Elisabeth
We have actually tried to hook up more then once, but if they can name their list, why cant we have one? lol. Thanks, i am doing ok, i wish You well aslo, xoxoxoxx
Yes, the ones with $300.00 and a little over an hour to spare....who screened through.....