Do I have a problem?

I've noticed in the last year or two that when I see an attractive woman, the first thing that comes to mind is "I want to fuck her." It doesn't matter if it's one of you ladies, someone in the supermarket or on tv. It seems my first thought is "I want to fuck her!'

Even those I start a conversation with my mind wonders to tae same thing. I just turned 50 and this has been going on gor a year or two.

It used to be I'd like to get to know her about 2/3 of the time, but now it's half at best. Am I fucked up, ladies?
I've noticed in the last year or two that when I see an attractive woman, the first thing that comes to mind is "I want to fuck her." It doesn't matter if it's one of you ladies, someone in the supermarket or on tv. It seems my first thought is "I want to fuck her!'

Even those I start a conversation with my mind wonders to tae same thing. I just turned 50 and this has been going on gor a year or two.

It used to be I'd like to get to know her about 2/3 of the time, but now it's half at best. Am I fucked up, ladies? Originally Posted by surcher

You young fellas crack me up... always rearin' to go ... I was that way too when I was your age ... trust me ... wanting to is not an issue to be concerned about ... not being able to if given the opportunity... that is when you need to start worrying ...
AT 50, I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF YOUNG OR UGLY, LOL. SORRY TMFT, I'M JUST FUCKIN' HORNY. I WANT MLISA.
Dude, you're normal. now when you look at a woman and start to critique her shoes not matching her purse... Then you have a problem.
I WANT MLISA. Originally Posted by surcher
We all do!
I've noticed in the last year or two that when I see an attractive woman, the first thing that comes to mind is "I want to fuck her." ....

Even those I start a conversation with my mind wonders to the same thing. I just turned 50 and this has been going on for a year or two. Originally Posted by surcher
Only a year or two? That has been going on with me since about age 15, so I hope it's not a problem.
As long as you think like that, remember why you feel that way and able to act on it when given an opportunity... I don't see a problem...
You suffer from the same problem as most of us. Being a man!
I think we all do the same thing. I know I do.
If a guy tells you he doesn't think of fucking when he sees a hot woman, he's either lying or gay!
Just my 2 pennies worth.
You suffer from the same problem as most of us. Being a man!
I think we all do the same thing. I know I do.
If a guy tells you he doesn't think of fucking when he sees a hot woman, he's either lying or gay!
Just my 2 pennies worth. Originally Posted by Gator42
+1...couldn't have said that any better...
YOU ARE NORMAL At age 50 . . .See a doctor to check your blood pressure and get a base-line EKG. Get some boner pills if you need 'em and have at it!
  • bbkid
  • 09-11-2010, 06:38 PM
I'm the same way.
The nice lookin' ones, I want to fuck. The ugly/fat one's, I think "how hard-up would I have to be to HIT that one.
There's nothing more normal than a man looking at a woman and thinking about bending her over whatever she's standing near. Damn evolution playing tricks on us. I swear I fall in love 5 times a day.
  • ray7
  • 09-12-2010, 05:56 AM
Nothing wrong at all. I do it all of the time no matter where. Once I see how the ass, face and tits look , I'm like yep I'd hit that right now !!!
Surcher, puberty is a bitch.
  • Dad
  • 09-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Am I fucked up, ladies? Originally Posted by surcher
Many guys are coming out!