GUYS LEAVE US UR CONTACT #### PLZ!!!!

Please leave us a way to contact you besides internet our appts are just as important to us as they are to you and you shouldnt rely on one way of confirmation!!! When that falls thru then we get the shitty review or a no call no show and how are we to call if you dont give a number and i want to apologize to my client last night and also thank him for threatening me with a NCNS when i didnt even have any way to call him so guys before u get pissed off at us for not showing up make sure we can contact u phones are a easier way of contact than internet!!!!
Sarah, new invention to help you - Caller I D. Most every lady posts on her ads/web site that blocked calls and text will be ignored. There's the first half of your screening process. All the guys on the board will applaud you for wanting to warn them if you're going to have a problem getting to a date. That would be the guy's #1 complaint - nc/ns. It works on the lady's side as well, guys set an appointment and fall off the face of the earth. Both sides should respect each other and realize it costs each person in money and time for a nc/ns. The ladies and guys who treat this hobby professionally are always welcome by the other, and it makes for a very successful relationship.
Billy
The Wildflower Group
"Are you ready for some football?"
  • romab
  • 09-12-2010, 09:42 AM
+1 with you Billy. I always give at least 2 ways to be contacted. If going to be unable to respond for a length of time, I let her know when will recheck contacts so there is no wonder on ns/nc. Just my thoughts

R
Ladies don't always know what time they can call and not call even when they have the number. Not everyone is single.
Either hobby phone, forwarding emails to phones, or some type of arrangement has to be put in place, for that last minute fall out or even earlier. May be withint the last 24 hours of it.
If you are attached then remember it when booking. If this is how you make your living, then remember it. You both have a vested interest in it and enough to lose to accept your part of the blame.

Honestly , do you think threatening someone to have a session with you or else would lead to a wonderful hour? Like reporting NC/NS? That would do wonders for your ymmv.
What morons.
I believe that if a guy does not leave a way to contact him (cell phone # at least) then I would be very leary of that. Also a word on text messaging, whereas its not the most efficient way to set up an appointment, once an appointment has been set up, and say the guy has to get out but cannot make a voice call for whatever reason, him sending you a text might be the only thing he can do. Ignoring a message from someone who has already set up the appointment over the phone is not good.

I am one who will give you my #, and usually I call when I am on my way, and just before I am there. Heck I will talk on the phone with you while I am walking up to your door..

If for some reason I have to cancel, as soon as I know I have to cancel I am contacting the lady so she can go about things.

its called RESPECT
I understand about the NC/NS. I had that happen to me and yes it cost me time and money then it makes it harder to trust the next provider. I know it was not my fault cause they had 2 numbers to contact me. Also, it is nice when the provider calls the day of the appt. to make sure things are still on. I know I hat calling the provider cause I do not want to bug her or seem desperate.
  • romab
  • 09-12-2010, 02:51 PM
When you call Seductive Shara's number (same web,eccie,411,reviews) you get:

"The number you have dialed is incorrect. Please ck number and redial"

Things that make you wonder, especially in this post that she started. R
  • romab
  • 09-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Follow up to above post on Sarah's non working phone. Just got e-mail and her hobby phone is not working. Understand but maybe I would be watching my e-mail little closer given phone problems. Sent e-mail at 1pm and just got answer 3 hours later. Know that she may have not been able to access but... R
Caution/Suggestion: Just remember that emails, texting, tweeting, any data format transmiited is "out there" on at least two servers, and probably 3 to 5, and is obtainable and reviewable. Voice is customarily not, unless a device is installed for that purpose. So, my suggestion is make the written stuff vague and meaningless without the voice part of the communication .... all that "sweetie" stuff, etc., is totally unnecessary and troublesome, along with the cutsy "signature" lines with "hot babe" etc etec.

It would be safer to assume that all are "otherwise attached" ... rather that to assume that all are single.
he never called for caller id all i got was pm's so the new invention was never used in this situation! i think if i would have gotten a call from his phone to mine i would have had the number and we wouldnt be talking about this right now
well that could have only been yesterday since my phone was stolen
u allready know phone was stolen!!!!
  • bbkid
  • 09-13-2010, 08:19 AM
If all of this happened the day of the appointment, and you lost your phone, then it was apparant that the meeting could not take place. I, and MOST guys, do not use a Blackberry type phone to hobby with. And, thus, cannot recieve an email while we are in route to meet you. All we have is a regular voice/text type instrument and we don't get your email until we get back home or to the office.

If you lost your phone, then we have no way to contact you to ask for more directions or to tell you we are at the meeting place.