Whoa!

Not trying to sh*t on anybody's parade.. but WOW even if you do it, please don't tell anybody. Stirring shit, NO, nor expect any replies.. just a prime example of what kind of review not to write.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=97400
Damn! That dude straight flamed this girl. Not to mention he took part in some crazy activity himself. The whole review is wrong on so many levels, IMHO.
This is one of the few times that I can say that a review has too much info.
What is wrong with it?
Kinda makes him look like a disgruntled, bare-backin, Chester da Molester.

No. Wait. It definitely does.
I thought it was senseless.. and meant to be punitive in nature perhaps. BTW, the lady in question... she says that the 5 min of unmentionable service was NOT HER CHOICE.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=98194

Her P411 has been disabled, and I'm sure she is MIA because she is embarrassed beyond belief. I don't even know what was said in ROS, but he's a douche for doing it. Backchannelling is one thing, to out somebody like that is sh*tty.
If that's the way it went down.....I see nothing wrong with this review
That girl does not look old enough. And you guys think it's ok? If she behaved immature then it's a sign she does not want to do it. Yet you continued rather than take your money and go. Did you post this review on "other boards"? consider the source......It's not cool to fill up legit boards with this stuff. If it's true then it should be in "Alerts" she may not be old enough. I call Bullshit!

Plus why even post her complete total address? A mod had to remove it...

BS
I bet this was a plant and LD took the bait ( no offense but you had no idea you thought you were being helpful) to detract from the "Kosair in an informant" thread. Steven are you not related to Kosair or the admin of another board? When your brother tried to recruit me, he boasted far too much.......

CHESS BOYS CHESS RIGHT?
I bet this was a plant and LD took the bait ( no offense but you had no idea you thought you were being helpful) to detract from the "Kosair in an informant" thread. Steven are you not related to Kosair or the admin of another board? When your brother tried to recruit me, he boasted far too much.......

CHESS BOYS CHESS RIGHT? Originally Posted by angelinadream
babe... move on. I don't want you to hurt your pretty little head by thinking too much. Chess is not quantum physics.

With LE on the board, as anyone with any sense already knows, Kosair being an informant means shit. Unless you interact with him somewhere in the real world. Anyways, I got this from Dallas reviews and co-eds so was no big conspiracy theory to distract attention over here. You guys give some people too much credit. Hubris.
If that's the way it went down.....I see nothing wrong with this review Originally Posted by tbone2u
and that's okay. It's not for anyone to say that you should. You have your own opinion. Just because someone may feel differently than you doesn't mean that's how it should be. But she has a rebuttal and says that that's not how it went down. Of course they say there's three sides to every story: his, hers, and the truth.
I don't know this steve-cat..........and could care less about his review........let Dallas deal with their drama........we have enough of our own.
I think it was Sofia...
lol...
Well, honest review. I hate fakers who try to score points with fake good reviews.
But this is another reason why I stick with women. Girls don't do it for me. Maybe when I'll be 90.