Married w children

I'm a fifty something man in a sexless marriage. Do many providers really care if a client is married. Also, I've seen some ads that say "prefer older men". Most of these women are in their 20s, is this just a selling point or are ther really 20somethings that like old men?
They really like older men......
Older = gentler...maybe?

Some providers may care if one is married. Most don't.
Older men tend to have more income, less time to play games. Money +maturity =the best of times. I don't care if a Guy is married or not.
I dont think a provider would care if your married or not, might even be better. Older men, are definitely gentle and know their boundries when it comes to your personal life etc.... Some of the things younger clients ask or do is crazy. Also, if a man is married he definitely enjoys the closeness and erotic play that he probably doesnt get at home.
They really like older men...... that don't hit it as hard, or as long , or as many times as the young dudes do... and tip really well Originally Posted by dearhunter
Fixed that for ya...
Oh don't go there. Lol. How long or intense a session is, or as some ladies put it "how hard I have to work" is of no relevance to me. Its purely based on the reasons I stated. I'm sure some other providers feel the same.
If a provider doesn't see married guys, she is probably giving up more than half her potential clients.
Older men tend to have more income, less time to play games. Money +maturity =the best of times. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter
They really like older men...... that don't hit it as hard, or as long , or as many times as the young dudes do... and tip really well

Fixed that for ya... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

Oh don't go there. Lol. How long or intense a session is, or as some ladies put it "how hard I have to work" is of no relevance to me. Its purely based on the reasons I stated. I'm sure some other providers feel the same. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Ahem... I think we said the same thing...
TMFT, I thought that went without saying..........
TMFT, I thought that went without saying.......... Originally Posted by dearhunter
But you're a man of few words...
When I choose not to be redundant, it is because I choose not to repeat myself.
yeah, what he said.
  • bbkid
  • 09-13-2010, 01:57 PM
huh?
Right!