advise please

Hi Houston! Hope yall's days is better than mine. It's been about a month and a half since I've been down there and a person sent me an email this morning saying he is going to write a bad review of me since "I have ignore him long enough". So here's the story: while in Houston I wasn't available at a certain time so I agreed to 5:00 on Saturday morning. Normally this is no problem for me, but I should have taken into consideration I came down with sxyjade. I fell asleep like 30 minutes beforehand needless to say. So yes everyone I NCNS. I did it. I'm guilty as charged so I guess I will be blackballed in Houston.I am sincerely sorry. Even offered free session and if you know me, you know I mean it. So we message back and forth and decide I'll see him when I come back. This was the week before school starts. So, it's not simple to up and leave to Houston. Some of you may be asking what is she doing in Shreveport- my mom is in the hospital. Just got off the phone with the doctor giving them permission to put a central line in her and they are moving her to ICU as we speak. So I'm working down here so I can pay bills at home, pay my friend for keeping the kids, and to be able to stay down here with her. My mom is in the last stages of COPD so most of this month has been in hospitals. I haven't had time to flirt through emails. I didn't know I was suppose to but okay. This guy contacted me through p411, so I don't know his handle, and I don't feel like digging and digging right now to find it, so please excuse me. Anyways, I NCNS and so yall can punish me as yall deem necessary since I deserve it. I'm upset right now so I hope I have responded okay. If I haven't then I'm open to some honest and realistic feedback, it's ok. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be insensitive towards him because I did NCNS, but I kind of feel pushed around by him. Maybe I'm tripping. Should I keep trying to make this right? And what will make this right?
Offering a free session for a NCNS is great deal ... Offering a free session for a NCNS , the next time your here... and then not coming here is bad ...
PLEASE try to put a few spaces between novels...very difficult to read!!

And , extremely sorry about your mother.
  • Dad
  • 09-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Sorry about your mom.
ThatManFromTexas- You're right. When i'm able to i will, and it will most likely be during Christmas break. Every weekend I've been thinking about popping up in Houston. Just haven't been able to. But you are right. Thank you.

ratboy jam- Sorry. You are right as well. I hate that too! And thank you too.

Thanks Dad! Maybe she'll pull through, I'm praying.
I wouldn't have offered him a free session for it.. perhaps 1/2 but not free.Yes you were wrong for NCNSing him, but sometimes you can be so overrun and tired, not only with the hobby but with personal things as well, it makes things difficult. On days like that better to schedule at a later date and get your rest.

On the other hand, if he's being rude but still keeping up contact with you, you don't have to kiss his ass and put up with it because I seriously doubt that after you NCNS AND give him a free session that he's going to be back, especially if he already has an attitude about it.

Our guys are smarter than that, you don't give them enough credit. Once NCNS is not going to blackball you, a history of it might make most very hesitant. Good luck with your mom chica, and keep your head up.
You should have waited for him to post his thread........then, you would have known who he is...........I'm just saying.
I felt bad about NCNS because I had talked to the poor guy at 3 or 4 saying yes I'm all ready for 5. I felt it was pretty shitty on my part. I just wanted to do something to make it right.

I don't want to bash him, he's not at fault. I'm the guilty one. Guess everything is just overwhelming me a little.

Thank you dearhunter and daphne, thank you all for support and advice.
hey it wasnt my fault lol
lol... all bs aside, you've already outted yourself, smart move by the way, so you don't have any real repercussions to suffer. If you still feel comfortable seeing him, do what you said. If he starts tripping really hard, scrap that idea and hope for the best.
hey it wasnt my fault lol Originally Posted by sxyjade101
Yea but.... feel free to offer me a freebie anyway since I was so upset that someone somewhere got NCNS'd ...
  • bbkid
  • 09-14-2010, 04:46 PM
Should I keep trying to make this right? And what will make this right? Originally Posted by Jade Mackie
Question #1 - yes you should.

Question #2 - you should honor your commitment. Offering a "free" session might be a bit too much as it will make it quite difficult to come down here (you know, kinda like a pre-paid session is except this would be even MORE difficult to honor). But, offer the guy some type of deal.
No, it wasn't your fault Jade. I'm just not used to staying up late. I'm getting old, I can't hang anymore. :-)

Dapne and bbkid- I will take your advice and do something. It won't be immediately since I have some issues to deal with, but it will be done.

Thanks again everyone for listening to me rant today and giving me some peace. Love yall!
No, it wasn't your fault Jade. I'm just not used to staying up late. I'm getting old, I can't hang anymore. :-)

Dapne and bbkid- I will take your advice and do something. It won't be immediately since I have some issues to deal with, but it will be done.

Thanks again everyone for listening to me rant today and giving me some peace. Love yall! Originally Posted by Jade Mackie

You can offer me a free session... 1 Monkeypaw "good" review can counter the effects of 100 negative reviews on this site
You can offer me a free session... 1 Monkeypaw "good" review can counter the effects of 100 negative reviews on this site Originally Posted by Monkeypaw

yeah.... you don't wanna open up THAT can of worms!!! Next thing you know, folks will try to move you into the AGENCY/Manager forums.....

But on a serious note... no surprise LD has very sound advice..... Shit happens, we get it... best that you got in front of it first.... Best of luck....

JaD