Why Choose Between Football and Naughty Fun???

I was thinking about throwing an adult themed NFL party where hobbyists and providers alike can come and not only do their thing and have a good time. It will be in a private venue, and all invited will have to be screened, damn that clusterfuck that happened last Christmas.

I figured you guys love football, and of course the ladies, so it will be a place other than the strip club to see some nice ass, and also be able to watch the game in peace.

Food and drinks will be served by ladies (not all the ladies, I have a few stripper, civvie, and provider friends that are interested) , and not in jeans and T shirts obviously. There will also be a very private area where you can do something a little strange if you feel like it. Venue will be private and NOT common knowledge, and will be by invitation only.

My thoughts was the NO vs Cowboys and CIN vs NYJ games Thanksgiving evening, but I would love to hear you guys thoughts on the matter as far as appropriate days/times.
http://www.nfl.com/schedules

There will be a fee for drinks and admittance.

If not comfy replying in open forum, please PM me.. I will be updating/ adding to this thread periodically as plans solidify.

As always, thanks guys, and happy hobbying.
Cool idea. If you do it on Thanksgiving, I'd imagine that you won't have any married guys there. That may or may not be what you intend.
well that's why I kinda wanted to get input on day/time.. that's gonna be two good games, you guys don't ever leave the house to go to the sports bar or something with the guys??