Clients Commenting on Reviews

I've received a few emails lately from a few different clients. Usually I am happy to hear from my clients and I try to accommodate their schedules as best I can. I have gotten very uneasy feelings from three of my clients within the past month. I may be over reacting here, but, I take it very personal when I'm questioned about my activities with other men. I thought GFE meant girlfriend experience and not that I'm their girlfriend. Because of their behavior, I feel like I never want to see them or talk to them again. My questions are: ladies how does this make you feel and men what do you think makes them behave this way?
  • Benny
  • 09-14-2010, 12:28 PM
What you are saying is, Alex, Kosair only thinks he is your boyfriend but he is only a john?

Be honest with him. He'll get over it. He gets over that a lot.
What you are saying is, Alex, Kosair only thinks he is your boyfriend but he is only a john?

Be honest with him. He'll get over it. He gets over that a lot. Originally Posted by Benny
Benny, you're funny. Seriously, though, it's not funny to me. This is a very serious topic and I'm sure the ladies will agree. I'm certain that I can't be the only person this has happened to and I'm pretty sure I won't be the last. By the way, if you go back and find all her posts, you will see that there is no possible way for her to write grammatically correct. In fact, she doesn't sound sober most of the time either.
You'd have to be more specific. You mean like jealous kinda questions, or inquiring ones to get their rocks off? Big difference.

Be honest with him. He'll get over it. He gets over that a lot. Originally Posted by Benny
(in deep sportscaster voice)

"He shoots........he scores..............Well, Benny that 3 pointer was one for the books..................."

Yeah, he might be comparing or he might get off on others' activities...............

What LD said......
Sorry ladies, I should have been more specific. They are not getting their rocks off; they want to know why they don't get this and that, and blah, blah, blah. It's definitely a jealousy thing and it annoys the hell out of me.
Don't entertain it.. when they start to ask, act like you didn't hear or change the subject. It works, I do it all the time.
Don't entertain it.. when they start to ask, act like you didn't hear or change the subject. It works, I do it all the time. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Hey, that's what you did to me when I asked about freebies.
Well, you get a donation from a client, not from a boyfriend. As long as that is understood, you should have no problems.
I am not aware if you have ever read any of the BCD portions of the client's reviews, but many get very specific. If another client reads that you offered a service, or simply better service, to a reviewer that was denied to him, it is human nature to get a little hacked off. Even in a pay for play inviroment such as this, egos can still be crushed. I suppose every man who sees you thinks that if you had only one client to choose, it would be him.

I have a ATF that I see regularly. I will be the first to admitt that I sometimes get a uneasy feeling reading about someone else's experience with her. It's almost like I feel as if she is cheating on me. We all know how utterly stupid that sounds, but remember, just because this is all "business", that does not mean that the close physical contact does not breed a certain amount of emotional feelings.

Always remember that regardless of the "strictly business" approach that is supposed to permiate all of this, you are still dealing with an individule on a one on one basis, in a very intimate atmosphere. Within reason, show as much compassion as you can, knowing that you always have the option to simply say that you do not wish to see that individule any more.
Can someone please identify all the newbies by their old handles, ie. Midnight Sofia, Drive time Sofia, etc.? I can't seem to keep up.
Can someone please identify all the newbies by their old handles, ie. Midnight Sofia, Drive time Sofia, etc.? I can't seem to keep up. Originally Posted by boardman

Do I need to "fit you for a helmet?"
I don't thinck it will help......
Besides, have you ever tried licking your balls through the face masks..............Never mind!
I think the only questions I normally ask are...

Do you offer MSOG
Are your rates current
What part of town are you in

I have never asked how come you did this for him and not for me lol.
They had their agreement and I made mine.
BTW Boardman LD changed the subject when I asked about freebies too lol man I thought I was hearing impaired