Encounter: Cute spinner Niki

Date: 4-4-2020
Name: Miss_naughtyniki
Phone: 1-346-202-5160
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...o-naughty-land
City: Odesss
State: Texas
Address: East side of Odessa off hwy.191 & Billy Hext.
Activities: Convo.Kissing, cbj,breast play,cg, k9,mish,daty,cfs.
Hair Length and Color: Long reddish brown hair to about the top of her butt.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Niki was just like her pictures, very petite & cute about 5'2" tall & 100#.She is a sweet young lady , but is fairly new to this.
Recommendation: No
I honestly do NOT see this as a Yes at all. I get it, so no worries Strawberita my man. I've been so close to pulling the trigger with her, and to be completely honest, I was just thinking about reaching out to her. Now I'm so glad I didn't. She's totally off the list. So glad I seen this review, my fucking phone was literally in my hand. That is some fucking backpage bullshit right there.

I sure hope you post this on OH2 as well dude. Those fellas need to know about this.
FBSMLUVR , I did review her on oh2 as well , but I have a different handle on there. I just hate to give her a no review but as cute & tiny as she was I have to pass seeing her again because I see she is here again.
I don't like giving No Reviews either, but sometimes when it's warranted....
I just left her room. My FUCK NO review will be posted shortly!
Damn MReacher that sucks,I know you had fun with her before . Hopefully now that things are easing up a bit we will start getting some good ones here.
Yea it sucks but there are and will be others out there who are reasonable. Def not my ATF dude. May be time to hit Twin Peaks for some Billionaire’s Bacon.
Can you really pull some from Twin Peaks? I’ve never even thought of that. Lol
Can you really pull some from Twin Peaks Originally Posted by Cmol1234
Can you really pull some from Twin Peaks? I’ve never even thought of that. Lol Originally Posted by Cmol1234
Yup, Tilted Kilt too
Yup, Tilted Kilt too Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I gotta give that one a try.
Glad to see this review now showing the proper recommendation.
Glad to see this review now showing the proper recommendation. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Agreed. Takes a special kinda stupid to see her from now on. That or a drunk with unlimited funds.
CBJ is always non starter, even if the session was free. It sets the tone, which always goes downhill from there.